New girl is Danaya

16 hours ago, beaver67 said:

I thought so to Kitek, but she had a big grin on her face when Danaya was playing with her nipples.

It's hard to tell what she was thinking- we will never know ?????

If she would not have liked it, she would have told Dayana to stop. She might have been embarassed because Aida saw the scene.She is naked most of the time and she knows that arouses Dayana.  She will be caressed again and again because she LOVES IT.  she is not as innocent as some think.  When you don't like the actions of somebody, you make them STOP !!

2 hours ago, mikeof26 said:

when vika and danaya came back 1. just danaya went to her room   2. vika was in the bathroom then she went to the kitchen to put food away she was still in the kitchen then the cameras went out  that's all I saw

I also heard voices raised upstairs and then when I returned to the apartment shortly after, I just heard someone going out the front door with a hell of a bang as if they really slammed the door shut.

later I noticed the apartment under maintenance...did they have a major row I wonder??? 

Chère Dayana

je te souhaite beaucoup de bonheur pour ta vie future  et  je te remercie pour tous  les bons moments que tu m'as fait passé devant mon écran avec  des pitreries

à bientôt j'espère on ne sait  jamais te revoir un jour dans cet appartement  mais je me fais pas d'illusion

ton avenir est ailleurs et trouve le bel homme qui t'apportera  tout l'amour dont tu as besoin

je te fais de gros bisous

Bye  Dayana

• Upvote 1

24 / 25.04
D & V
21:10
Dana complains that she has to get up early because has to be 2-3 hours prior to departure, so she must leave 5-6 hours before that and she has 2 suitcases.
Vika talks about what people write to her.
V: They say I got married and had a baby and I do not want to show it.
D: And they do not write about prostitution?
V: This is the second variant. Or I went to the Emirates as it is now popular to hook up with men there.
D: Emirates in the last six months have become very popular. But it will end. When no one knew you could easily go, and now they only select models.
D says that in the summer, she'll go to scout camp . V: You are not too old? 16 year olds go there. Did you find some grass. D: I'm 20. I find some interesting guy. V: 16 ? D: I'm kidding.

23:55 back
Dan: Come I want you to fuck with me.
Vika: I'm all sweaty and smelly
Dan: Come on. I like stinking bitches. She takes off her bra.
Dana: I do not know what how to dress for the road.
Later measures various outfits.

0:40
Dana tells how she was deceived by one of the agencies and how she was robbed in China from documents, money and credit cards.

• Upvote 8

12 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

yet the end it sound like danaya was joking around to me   about come fuck with me lol

Probably joking cause if that's what she 'really' wanted, she may have had a chance with elisa but, she decided to stay with Vika cause, in my opinion, she knew vika wouldn't do anything!  In my opinion, elisa might have 'scared' her...