Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

here we go again with hector staying out there when red has a guy with her he did it last time too actually got right between them on the couch after he fell asleep with her the night before  starting to remind me of Lev and their guest,because he has most definetly been cock blocking when it comes to this girl,like he couldn't watch that laptop in the bedroom like he does after they have sex so what the hell is up with this asshole

Tonight, Suzan and Hector are having guests sleep over.  But, I am not so sure they were invited to.  You see, while the guests were getting ready to go to sleep on the sofa, Susan and Hector went to their bedroom and had sex.  When that was over, they made themselves some popcorn then made the guests move over so they could watch TV on the sofa.  The male guest has his arms all over his girlfriend and is trying to sleep. The girlfriend is trying to sleep too, but Suzan's popcorn bowl is right next to her face and Suzan is chomping on her popcorn one at a time.  I can only imagine the popcorn smell, the TV sound from the TV, and the noises being made eating popcorn were all done on purpose to piss off the guests so they will not stay over ever again. Or......Suzan and Hector are doing this to prevent the guests from having sex on their couch.  Either way, they are being bad hosts.

so what is your point?  it's all for show any damn way.  there are far to many people that follow real life cam that have blinders on lol.  i wet my pants when i read stuff like this.