Is Danaya the hottest we've seen?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she'd make my top 10 of women on RLC who have turned me on. Right now Ilona is number 1. but I have to concede that's probably due to the enormous amount of hours I have spent watching The Goddess who beats Ilona in every respect except  her smile. I am going for my top 6 as after that it is very close between the other girls.

1. Leora

2. Ilona (but it is very close)

3. Kristy

4. Kami

5. Kira

6. Maya (but for that tattoo she'd be at at least 1 place higher)

Remember that this list is just pure sexual attraction.

If I included some of the guests they might make the top 10 such as the blonde girl at Dasha's. Honorable mentions to Danaya, Irma, Zoya, Sara, Nelly (who is my second favourite girl on RLC because of her personality) and Nora. However this does not necessarily mean that they are the ones I'd like to spend time with as Masha and Adriana are the best fuckers I have seen (although we have little evidence form some of the girls) and Carla has her charms.

She has become very much bolder in recent days. It looks like a bath time is coming, and hopefully a naked moment in her room once again after that. The only threat is under maintenance, if there is a new girl coming today. Usually it has begun around this time.

My currently top 5 "boner giver" girls in RLC are

Danaya

Irma

Leora

Ilona

and  probably Nora

But my top 6 hottest girls is :

Kamilla

Danaya

Anna

Leora

Irma

Kristi

----

Nelly is too skinny, Zora is very cute and has nice body but is too discreet, Suzann great body but wears her grand ma panties and pants in the appartment, Carla has a very big lack of fancy, Dasha is skinny with an ugly tatto, and Masha i dont know why make me fell anything

----

even if I've seen some pics or videos of Coco, Rita etc... i dont count them because i didnt seem them in RLC

Hot list

1 Danaya. She is showing more nudity in a naturaly way.

2 Rita        She got the most sexy laughter.

K &K have to improve their boaring behavior in the new apartment.

Leora and Maya have been here to long.

Hot list

1 Danaya. She is showing more nudity in a naturaly way.

2 Rita        She got the most sexy laughter.

K &K have to improve their boaring behavior in the new apartment.

Leora and Maya have been here to long.

i have to agree with you on your number one pick.  i couldn't wait to see her when i got a chance to and even my wife liked watching her a lot.  very sweet and pure looking!  i don't know anything about a rita and i didn't watch leora or maya at all.  this k and k you speak of seems over rated to me but i wasn't around to see them either, but it seems like it was all just a big tease show for the viewers.