Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When she was in the Barcelona appartement, someone translated a conversation, where she told about a young man she has met.

She asked this dude about his income . He answered something as 4k€ or 5k€ a month. She told kristy  it's not enough

Considering that that was posted in the middle of the worst troll attack I have ever seen, I wouldn't place much faith in that "translation" being correct. There was a group of trolls posting that did everything they could to destroy RLC by focusing on ripping their most-liked tenant to shreds with lie after lie about her. Never a single piece of "proof" to support their vile allegations was ever provided. It was a disgrace and I am very glad that the trolls have left this forum (at least temporarily).

Considering that that was posted in the middle of the worst troll attack I have ever seen, I wouldn't place much faith in that "translation" being correct. There was a group of trolls posting that did everything they could to destroy RLC by focusing on ripping their most-liked tenant to shreds with lie after lie about her. Never a single piece of "proof" to support their vile allegations was ever provided. It was a disgrace and I am very glad that the trolls have left this forum (at least temporarily).

you really are infatuated by this girl and for that you will probably never see proof as to not diminish her in your eyes.

When she was in the Barcelona appartement, someone translated a conversation, where she told about a young man she has met.

She asked this dude about his income . He answered something as 4k€ or 5k€ a month. She told kristy  it's not enough

oui, je me souviens!! le gars avait dit qu'il gagnait 3500 euros, et elle avait dit que cela n'était pas assez!!! la personne qui avait traduit les paroles de kamila, est un membre de confiance... ;)

oui, je me souviens!! le gars avait dit qu'il gagnait 3500 euros, et elle avait dit que cela n'était pas assez!!! la personne qui avait traduit les paroles de kamila, est un membre de confiance... ;)

she probably made that and then some in her outing last night.

she probably made that and then some in her outing last night.

Ok, I'll play your game. You must be right because a girl as beautiful and desirable as Kamila would never go out on a date just because she likes a guy. What was I thinking? ;D

Personally, I think you're just trying to have a little fun teasing me because I like her so much. That's ok. I won't deny that I do. She's my "perfect" girl.  :)

Ok, I'll play your game. You must be right because a girl as beautiful and desirable as Kamila would never go out on a date just because she likes a guy. What was I thinking? ;D

Personally, I think you're just trying to have a little fun teasing me because I like her so much. That's ok. I won't deny that I do. She's my "perfect" girl.  :)

obviously she is allot of cam caps members perfect girl.  she must be well sought after if this is her third trip here.  i'm not knocking you for liking her so much, i think that is cool.  it's kind of like when somebody sends you something that really peeked your interest and told you there would be more but never delivered, it's like that sort of thing!

Archived