Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took quite a long time (only a couple of days) until this lesbian/BI shit started again. Page after page of that from now to eternity ...

It doesn't even matter to me what her sexual preferences are. I'm crazy about her and want her to be happy. I love seeing her laugh and smile and it broke my heart to see her cry when Kristy got mad at her and wouldn't talk to her that one time. The look of pain on her face as she sobbed (quietly so that Kristy wouldn't hear her) while sitting up in bed is one I hope to never see again.

Book, that was very hard to watch, it did hurt us because in way we felt her pain and agony. They belong together no matter what happens with them in life. From time to time they will need to get together. They bring the best out in each other, and it's very easy to see why they became such good friends. For that brief moment the worst, Humm like a marriage in way of two hearts and souls. :hugnkiss:

Just a word of caution guys........although RLC have enticed K&K back, don't expect the same excitement and spontaneity between them. Barcelona was warm, exciting, a new experience and there were other house mates around to add to the atmosphere. I can easily see, that, within a few weeks there will be complaints and griping about the lack of action etc      :idk:

Just a word of caution guys........although RLC have enticed K&K back, don't expect the same excitement and spontaneity between them. Barcelona was warm, exciting, a new experience and there were other house mates around to add to the atmosphere. I can easily see, that, within a few weeks there will be complaints and griping about the lack of action etc      :idk:

I agree

That's what i said earlier in an other thread.

Barcelona all girls appart is a kind of exhibistionist show appartment  for holidays that almost of us love.

This K&K appart is more a "real life" appartment with  2 roommates. Theses currents roommates are 2 beautiful girls but obviously sex will never happen between them.

Let's hope later they bring their boyfriends  :D :D

oui, cet appartement deviendra vite monotone, par les absences mais aussi le simple quotidien des deux copines!!! mais je m'attends à d'énormes surprises de la part de rlc!!! un appartement à moscou, cela veux dire que la plupart des filles du clan nora, sont sur place!!!! lilu, sofie, Monica, milana, coco, rita, sara, white, nika, alisa, jenny et même mia, sont toutes à moscou!!! vous imaginez les possibilités de soirées et d'invitées surprises??!!!! je pense que rlc n'a pas choisi un si grand appartement, pour y mettre simplement 2 filles souvent absentes!!!!

yes, this apartment will quickly become monotonous, but also by the absence of the simple daily two friends !!! but I expect huge surprises from rlc !!! an apartment in Moscow that mean most girls clan nora, are there !!!! lilu, sofie, Monica, milana, coconut, rita, sara, white, Nika, Alisa, jenny and even mia, are all in Moscow !!! you imagine the possibilities of parties and invited surprises ?? !!!! I think rlc has not selected a large apartment, to simply put two girls often missing !!!! :scratchchin: :yes: :D :D ;)

oui, cet appartement deviendra vite monotone, par les absences mais aussi le simple quotidien des deux copines!!! mais je m'attends à d'énormes surprises de la part de rlc!!! un appartement à moscou, cela veux dire que la plupart des filles du clan nora, sont sur place!!!! lilu, sofie, Monica, milana, coco, rita, sara, white, nika, alisa, jenny et même mia, sont toutes à moscou!!! vous imaginez les possibilités de soirées et d'invitées surprises??!!!! je pense que rlc n'a pas choisi un si grand appartement, pour y mettre simplement 2 filles souvent absentes!!!!

yes, this apartment will quickly become monotonous, but also by the absence of the simple daily two friends !!! but I expect huge surprises from rlc !!! an apartment in Moscow that mean most girls clan nora, are there !!!! lilu, sofie, Monica, milana, coconut, rita, sara, white, Nika, Alisa, jenny and even mia, are all in Moscow !!! you imagine the possibilities of parties and invited surprises ?? !!!! I think rlc has not selected a large apartment, to simply put two girls often missing !!!! :scratchchin: :yes: :D :D ;)

I agree with you on this.  I think I posted in another thread somewhere here a couple of days ago that it would not surprise me to see others here also that we have seen in Barcelona. K&K may not be permanent - but I hope they are.  It will be different than that vibe you get in Barcelona which is near the beach and a party city.  Moscow is a little colder and less resort like.    This is more "real life" (as much as you can get on here) Barcelona is more like "real vacation life".

Yes.........Kami is back from her date.  Now we will all hear the great story RLC has laid out for her to tell ! What a wonderful guy he was and

he was really rich !!! :BS:  She probably just went to see her parents !

Take my advice, sit back, breathe deeply and rub your eyes.

You are either speculating or hallucinating because ---

A: you simply don't have a clue

and

B: Kamila is still not home.

Yes.........Kami is back from her date.  Now we will all hear the great story RLC has laid out for her to tell ! What a wonderful guy he was and

he was really rich !!! :BS:  She probably just went to see her parents !

plus de 2 heures de préparation, maquillage, coiffure, essayage de vêtements et tenue sexy, pour aller voir ses parents??!!! peut-être que le gars à l'âge de son père, la ressemblance s'arrête là!!!!

more than 2 hours of preparation, makeup, hair, clothes fitting and sexy outfit, to go see his parents ?? !!! maybe the guy at the age of his father, the similarity ends there !!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived