Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

I agree with you on this.  I think I posted in another thread somewhere here a couple of days ago that it would not surprise me to see others here also that we have seen in Barcelona. K&K may not be permanent - but I hope they are.  It will be different than that vibe you get in Barcelona which is near the beach and a party city.  Moscow is a little colder and less resort like.    This is more "real life" (as much as you can get on here) Barcelona is more like "real vacation life".

Have to disagree with a couple of your comments albacore "Moscow is a little colder and less resort like". ;D

Both slight understatements, currently -2C Moscow (feels colder and is going down to -7 in the week) Barcelona +14C and having been to Moscow in no way does it appear to be a resort.

Otherwise perfect  :) :)

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to disagree with a couple of your comments albacore "Moscow is a little colder and less resort like". ;D

Both slight understatements, currently -2C Moscow (feels colder and is going down to -7 in the week) Barcelona +14C and having been to Moscow in no way does it appear to be a resort.

Otherwise perfect  :) :)

Kristy writes that she misses the ocean ...

Proposes to RLC that they send those on "vacation" to Barcelona a few weeks this summer.

Cette fille serait aller voir ses parents dans une tenue sexy comme cela, vous rêvez ou quoi les gars !!!!

a cette heure ci elle n'est toujours pas rentrée.......  Moi, votre petite "" vierge "" est allée se payer du bon temps tout simplement.

Tant mieux pour elle et tant pis pour nous qui ne voyons rien de cette partie de sa vie qui nous intéresse...

Cette fille serait aller voir ses parents dans une tenue sexy comme cela, vous rêvez ou quoi les gars !!!!

a cette heure ci elle n'est toujours pas rentrée.......  Moi, votre petite "" vierge "" est allée se payer du bon temps tout simplement.

Tant mieux pour elle et tant pis pour nous qui ne voyons rien de cette partie de sa vie qui nous intéresse...

Même si Kamila est prête à tout partager avec nous, son prince (ou sa princesse pour les doux rêveurs) n'a peut être pas envie de partager cela avec nous. On ne connait pas grand chose pour l'instant de sa vie en Russie, son emploi du temps, ses petites habitudes, c'est seulement sa première sortie. Son mode de vie est probablement très different de celui de Barcelone. Il faut être patient, apprendre à la re-découvrir comme si c'était la première fois. Et puis Kamila ne voudrait pas briser le coeur de tous ses fans juste après son retour. Pour eux, Kami n'a que deux amours, Kristy le jour, sa petite bouteille la nuit.

plus de 2 heures de préparation, maquillage, coiffure, essayage de vêtements et tenue sexy, pour aller voir ses parents??!!! peut-être que le gars à l'âge de son père, la ressemblance s'arrête là!!!!

more than 2 hours of preparation, makeup, hair, clothes fitting and sexy outfit, to go see his parents ?? !!! maybe the guy at the age of his father, the similarity ends there !!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

;) ;) Esta chica cuando regrese pasara un par de dias sin salir de su habitacion, recuperandose, y no creo que sea de ir a visitar familiares.A buen entendedor sobran las palabras.Tenemos nueva Sara, al tiempo.

plus de 2 heures de préparation, maquillage, coiffure, essayage de vêtements et tenue sexy, pour aller voir ses parents??!!! peut-être que le gars à l'âge de son père, la ressemblance s'arrête là!!!!

more than 2 hours of preparation, makeup, hair, clothes fitting and sexy outfit, to go see his parents ?? !!! maybe the guy at the age of his father, the similarity ends there !!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry...disregard my post........Kami has not yet returned ! Think I'm hallucinating !

Why neally everyone presume Kamila's date is rich and all she want is his wallet? Can she just enjoy some romantic company? Not every beautiful young girl is material gold digger.

When she was in the Barcelona appartement, someone translated a conversation, where she told about a young man she has met.

She asked this dude about his income . He answered something as 4k€ or 5k€ a month. She told kristy  it's not enough

When she was in the Barcelona appartement, someone translated a conversation, where she told about a young man she has met.

She asked this dude about his income . He answered something as 4k€ or 5k€ a month. She told kristy  it's not enough

Thank you for the information, I guess my question now changed into: why every beautiful young girl is material gold digger......

Archived