Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

We can't see because she's hiding under that blanket. I hate when they do that. Everyone seems to do it now and then, but they shouldn't be allowed to hide from cams. Thats why we pay..so we can see everything. IMHO

I would agree with you but I'm hated enough on this forum as it is lol.

Well one thing is for certain, Kami really has changed, outside of the time she spends with BF she lives a very boring life......sleeps til 1 or 2 or sometimes 3 or 4 in the afternoon.. hangs out in the kitchen and watches some vids on her computer waiting for the BF to call....waits for Kristy to come home so she has someone to talk to, then takes a bath and goes god knows where late at night to workout., Oh and  I did say hangs onto two phones to make sure if and when the BF calls she won't miss it. C'mon Kami you need to get a life again... you are slowly looking like your very depressed....just my opinion.... :headache: :doh:

On the night prior to Rita's visit Kami went skiing with her boyfriend , Rita doesn't ski.

Rita asked Kami if she will take her boyfriend to her mother's birthday party. Kami says she can't invite anyone to not her party.

She wants also visit rest of the family later on. She doesn't want to introduce him now as not that long ago she introduced different guy. She will do that when he officially proposes to her.  Rita asked is she wants to marry him, Kami said he is ready but she needs more time, they lived together for about 4 months. Rita told her she doesn't have to get married now she has time. Kami said if they got married they would have to leave this apartment.

Later on Kami told Rita about castings she went to and she will go to Seychelles.

On the night prior to Rita's visit Kami went skiing with her boyfriend , Rita doesn't ski.

Rita asked Kami if she will take her boyfriend to her mother's birthday party. Kami says she can't invite anyone to not her party.

She wants also visit rest of the family later on. She doesn't want to introduce him now as not that long ago she introduced different guy. She will do that when he officially proposes to her.  Rita asked is she wants to marry him, Kami said he is ready but she needs more time, they lived together for about 4 months. Rita told her she doesn't have to get married now she has time. Kami said if they got married they would have to leave this apartment.

Later on Kami told Rita about castings she went to and she will go to Seychelles.

Thank White

Sorry  :offtopic: hey everyone,  back in the day of Kamila and Nora....or maybe before....who was the big chested, short haired brunette that would always cover her boobs when she showed or she was naked.  Back to Kamila. ....wish she would have got on top of that big bear and rode him! .....ok ok ok sorry. ...my imagination running wild again!

Dude just stop lying, She's been dating her current boyfriend for over 3 years, Never heard of Instagram, she has photos of him going back 3 years.

Dude just stop lying, She's been dating her current boyfriend for over 3 years, Never heard of Instagram, she has photos of him going back 3 years.

Would you give me a favor?

You stick to instagram/vk/whatever and ignore my posts from now on, please.

For so much anticipation concerning wanting K&K to have their own place, it sure has turned out to be a waste of an apartment. There's none of the prior fun these two girls were having while in Barcelona. Watching them is like watching paint dry.

yeah, hate to sound a stick in the mud but despite how much I love K&K I get the feeling that this apartment is a little boring, doesn't have the same magic as when they were in spain.

Maybe it will pick up in time...''slowly, slowly, catchee monkey'' .