Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As pretty as she is, Kami has no other redeeming qualities.  The sum total of her life skills seems to be making herself look good.  Any sex I've seen her have seems to be pretty much her receiving and never giving. I don't think she would be worth all of the high maintenance the would acompany her is a realtionship.

1 minute ago, Eyenthesky said:

As pretty as she is, Kami has no other redeeming qualities.  The sum total of her life skills seems to be making herself look good.  Any sex I've seen her have seems to be pretty much her receiving and never giving. I don't think she would be worth all of the high maintenance the would acompany her is a realtionship.

I've noticed this exact thing ever since she was living in B1.

• StnCld316 unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently he could come visit her anytime but she has no guts to tell him she lives in a place full of cameras. Maybe one day...:angel:

By the way after the surprise weekend in Holland

She did not tell Ben what was the true nature of the trip to Ibiza. She told him that the goal is to take pictures of the materials that advertise the yachts. :angel: Because Ben is also taking pictures he asked her to photograph the equipment that the crew would use on the yacht. Kami searched the internet to find the right photos and edit them in Photoshop then send to Ben ... :angel:

4 hours ago, kitek said:

Apparently he could come visit her anytime but she has no guts to tell him she lives in a place full of cameras. Maybe one day...:angel:

By the way after the surprise weekend in Holland

She did not tell Ben what was the true nature of the trip to Ibiza. She told him that the goal is to take pictures of the materials that advertise the yachts. :angel: Because Ben is also taking pictures he asked her to photograph the equipment that the crew would use on the yacht. Kami searched the internet to find the right photos and edit them in Photoshop then send to Ben ... :angel:

How did you learn that?Now I am really confused,I thought Ben was in Ibiza with her. 

On 9/21/2016 at 12:00 PM, kitek said:

Last Friday Kami went to an audition for "Blind Date" TV show in which girls are expected to travel with guy and share bed with him.

She believes that if she qualifies, she would become a star. This would open the doors to many other programs. But now she is with Yegor. She can not be sure of him but she must take into account his existence.

Is this how she met Ben?

Archived