Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

Kami's last party night out with Yula.

They went to the club. They came across some harsh guys. I do not know if they knew them before, but mentioned some names. Despite Kami's torn tights, the situation was apparently so terrible, according to what Yula said, they had to move to other club. Yula said that when she was sitting & waiting for Kami some guy came up and wanted to take care of her. Wanting to get rid of him she began to convince him that she is here with a girlfriend, They are lesbians and they only are intimate with each other. No guys at all. :biggrin:

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, kitek said:

They went to the club. They came across some harsh guys. I do not know if they knew them before, but mentioned some names. Despite Kami's torn tights, the situation was apparently so terrible, according to what Yula said, they had to move to other club. Yula said that when she was sitting & waiting for Kami some guy came up and wanted to take care of her. Wanting to get rid of him she began to convince him that she is here with a girlfriend, They are lesbians and they only are intimate with each other. No guys at all. :biggrin:

Probably some guys who saw them on RLC.:biggrin: What about the King's Cup game they took part in?

On 8/16/2016 at 8:51 AM, Ridgerunner said:

I see a similarity in Kami's relationship with Yegor as with her relationship with the guy in Thailand.It appears Kami has a tendency to see her lovers as she dreams of her perfect man being(Prince Charming riding in on a White Horse)rather than how they really are.How long before she begins to see tarnish on Yegor's armor?I bet she said the very same things about Dima at the start of their relationship as she is saying about Yegor right now.

Same story with Ben?:angel:

23 hours ago, kitek said:

i love this idea :biggrin:

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:33 PM, Ridgerunner said:

"SHE NOTICED A REGULARITY THAT IF THE GUY IN THE CORRESPONDENCE WRITES A LOT ABOUT SEX THEN LATER IT TURNS OUT THAT HE IS NOT GOOD AT IT."  How many guys has she had this type correspondence with? I mean how large was her sample size that allowed her to arrive at this conclusion?:huh:

If you believe like I do a LOT.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:52 AM, Ridgerunner said:

When Kami and Ben had sex for the first time she had condoms with her but didn't suggest that they use them.I wonder if it concerned her any that Ben did not have condoms with him nor suggest that they should use a condom?

Good question   .

• 2 months later...
On 9/30/2017 at 3:22 AM, kitek said:

After returning from Greece she was telling Yula & Kristy about Ben.

She met him in Turkey two months ago. He invited her to Hawaii in July but nothing came out of it but their acquaintance came to such a state that they had to meet. They met in Cyprus and later booked a hotel and went to Greece. She was waiting for him at the hotel.  In detail she tells how she was waiting for him, and when he came, they both were very embarrassed. In the end, she first kissed him on the welcome. Wine was served on the terrace. He thanked her for the fruit. He showered and they went for a walk. When they returned, they sat on the couch. She is constantly talking about his shyness. Kristy makes scathing comments. Kami says that it was obvious he liked it. He complimented her but did not even take her hand, did not touch her and did not try to hug. And of course, after 5 months of fasting, she wanted to. They went to bed. Kami was convinced that nothing would happen. It all happened so suddenly that she did not remember much and could not tell from whose was the initiative. Everything was happening at the same time as if she lost her virginity for the second time. Kami says she was sexually oriented and bought 2 condoms but she did not want to use them in the process. She said she had confidence in her guys and she never used condoms because she did not like them. But she didn't know much about him. She says he was the god of sex. He also had a large dick . She noticed a regularity that if the guy in the correspondence writes a lot about sex then later it turns out that he is not good at it. And Ben did not mention sex once.

Girls go out on the balcony to smoke. Could only hear talking about that they went to the beach, took pictures, haven't slept much because they were staying late and had sex for a long time. 3 days and two nights. She repeatedly said that she felt happy.

All this talk about the fabulous Ben,and then the other night with the guy from California?:huh:

• 5 months later...

Holy Shit stop the presses...….call out the Russian Guard...… News Flash...….. Miss Prissy Kamila is out of bed for the first time today at 8 pm local time. OK all together now ……...Stand and applaud...…… Congratulation's Kamila for actually making some effort to get out of bed.

Archived