Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Holy Shit stop the presses...….call out the Russian Guard...… News Flash...….. Miss Prissy Kamila is out of bed for the first time today at 8 pm local time. OK all together now ……...Stand and applaud...…… Congratulation's Kamila for actually making some effort to get out of bed.

She must have bed sores by now. I have never seen anyone literally spend the entire day in bed unless they were seriously ill in hospital. If she was in hospital the nurses would have insisted she get out of bed to have something to eat and to prevent bed sores!!!!

Lazy and/or drpressed. Either way no young girl should need to spend the entire day in bed. Quite disturbing really. I'm not sure she is a happy girl.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, van the man said:

She must have bed sores by now. I have never seen anyone literally spend the entire day in bed unless they were seriously ill in hospital. If she was in hospital the nurses would have insisted she get out of bed to have something to eat and to prevent bed sores!!!!

Lazy and/or drpressed. Either way no young girl should need to spend the entire day in bed. Quite disturbing really. I'm not sure she is a happy girl.

Maybe it is the beauty queen syndrome--she still wants that fantasy world she lost many years ago

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maybe it is the beauty queen syndrome--she still wants that fantasy world she lost many years ago

LOL! She must be waiting for her Prince Charming to arrive to kiss her and take her to his Kingdom!!! 

1 minute ago, van the man said:

LOL! She must be waiting for her Prince Charming to arrive to kiss her and take her to his Kingdom!!! 

Alas, she is too late, Meghan Markle got to him first 😏

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You used to not think this way.  What has changed your mind to be so bitter towards the girl?

A couple of years of watching how she treats people and how selfish and snooty she is Harley.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A couple of years of watching how she treats people and how selfish and snooty she is Harley.

I already knew the answer.  I just wanted to hear it from you because I think you have a LOGICAL head on your shoulders.

Thank you for clarifying what I already believed to be true!

On 6/20/2018 at 5:32 AM, Thestarider said:

She treated her room mates bad? Must have been before my time cause havent seen anything like that yet.

• 7 months later...
On 2/6/2016 at 8:33 PM, Aka Norafan77 said:

Just a word of caution guys........although RLC have enticed K&K back, don't expect the same excitement and spontaneity between them. Barcelona was warm, exciting, a new experience and there were other house mates around to add to the atmosphere. I can easily see, that, within a few weeks there will be complaints and griping about the lack of action etc      :idk:

This was posted on 2nd June 2016.  How right this thought turned out to be.

Archived