Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Finally we now understand why Kami never did her so called bate sessions without covers. Her meal ticket sleeping in her bed didn't want her to. We didn't believe the sessions were real anyway. We always thought they were faked for subscriptions anyway. Its funny that both Kami and Kristy have to talk very low so they don't disturb Kami's meal ticket. The place is theirs and the place is huge. The door is closed. Why whisper? Just curious. Maybe we are 100% wrong. Maybe they are just being considerate. Just curious!

everyone knew she had a boyfriebd/girlfriend so i dont understand why anyone would get upset kami and kristy are really beautiful what guy wouldnt date them.im glad her friend came to see her she never had the chance to bring him to the old apt.cause maybe it was to far for him.

I'd like to be the teddy too!

It was -1 degree Fahrenheit yesterday here in NYC! Better today, only snow!!! :headache: :headache: :headache:

We beat you in Montréal,minus 24 farenheit or minus 33 Celsious. 

Ha ha ha

Very nice! Kami and Kristy have friends over! Kristy gives eyes to Kami's bf! Nah, she always flirts!

Real life, baby, real life!!!!! Love it! Best apartment baby!!!!!

You win, Legr! Except for Noldus, who I think is from Norway!!!