Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Hey Mickey did you get when Kristy pulled down my panties on Kami inside the bathroom when they ran out after received the invitation? I did not manage to change the image. Or when they jumped up and down on the sofa.

No sorry I was having the same problems too Noldus,,the apartment is so big,and the girls were so excited that they kept on running from room to room,and you just could not keep up with them,,by the time the camera feed loads,they are already in another room,,I was having the same problems too. :hi: :hi: :hi:

Hey Mickey did you get when Kristy pulled down my panties on Kami inside the bathroom when they ran out after received the invitation? I did not manage to change the image. Or when they jumped up and down on the sofa.

• Upvote 1

No sorry I was having the same problems too Noldus,,the apartment is so big,and the girls were so excited that they kept on running from room to room,and you just could not keep up with them,,by the time the camera feed loads,they are already in another room,,I was having the same problems too. :hi: :hi: :hi:

Can you open PM for me.

Some of you who have heard a boat that spouts in their apartment? It was now just that and I've heard it several times around 10 on the hour. Are there any ferries, etc, in the river in Moscow? Three shock is "I go backwards"

Are you fucking kidding me? Kristy pulled down Kami's underpants and ran out of the bathroom???? She is such a fucking cut-up!!!!!! What a character!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I wish I'd have seen that. Did anyone capture that?

Good to see that Kristy spirit back. She was a little subdued until the last couple of days. Maybe because of school and family things. And she needed time with her best friend!

I just saw all of the great pics. Thanks, guys.

Kristy grabbing Rita's thong from her ass, that is priceless!!!

And the mask thing with Kami!

You know what I think. Something changed in Kristy a couple of days ago. I think maybe her family told  her she could stay in the apartment or she resolved something with family. Thes said she unpacked some more stuff.

I think Kristy's spirit has been unleashed again!!! Now, the girls go out and parteee!!!!

Maybe jerk bf is not in the picture anymore. Kami also seems happier now.

And Rita looked fantasico!!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Some of you who have heard a boat that spouts in their apartment? It was now just that and I've heard it several times around 10 on the hour. Are there any ferries, etc, in the river in Moscow? Three shock is "I go backwards"

And now in english please?

You got to copy and paste it into google translate,and set it to translate from ("Hater Gibberish" ~ English),,,,,,and even then Google couldn't really understand or translate it,I kept getting error messages saying this language was from an unknown origin,,something Alien I think. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha:

And now in english please?

• Upvote 1

That's what I said too eaglewolf,,,She is the type of girl that you would have nonstop fun with,she would keep you laughing the entire day,she is the type of girl that you can have on your arm going to a fancy dinner restaurant and the next minute you could be cuddled up with her in the woods by a campfire eating marshmallows the next.She is very spontaneous and up for anything at a moments notice.

Any man would be lucky as hell to have her as his wife or girlfriend.

je suis absolument d'accord!!!! kristy n'est pas une simple fille que vous avez juste envie de "sauter", comme danaya ou irma qui n'ont aucune personnalité sitôt qu'elles ne sont plus nues!!!! kristy est le genre de fille que vous avez envie de prendre dans vos bras, de protéger, de chérir!!! kristy est le genre de fille qui vous amuse au quotidien, celle avec qui vous partez en voyage, avec qui vous rigolez et qui vous fait oublier les malheurs et les peines!!! kristy est un petit bonbon, une friandise qui vous sera fidèle et dévouée si vous l'aimez autant qu'elle vous aime!!!! kristy est sensible, et lui faire du mal peut la détruire. une jeune femme que j'aurai aimé croiser plus tôt!!!!

I absolutely agree !!!! kristy is not a simple girl that you just want to "jump" as Irma Danaya or who have no personality as soon as they are no longer bare !!!! kristy's the kind of girl you want to take in your arms, protect, cherish !!! kristy's the kind of girl who amuses you every day, the one with which you are traveling, with whom you laugh and makes you forget the misfortunes and sorrows !!! kristy is a small candy, a treat that will be faithful and devoted to you if you like it as much as she loves you !!!! kristy is sensitive, and hurt him can destroy it. a young woman that I loved cross earlier !!!! :kiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

You got to copy and paste it into google translate,and set it to translate from ("Hater Gibberish" ~ English),,,,,,and even then Google couldn't really understand or translate it,I kept getting error messages saying this language was from an unknown origin,,something Alien I think. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha:

Sorry, google English is not good. :headache:

Trying again: I hear a boat hoot about once an hour.

Anyone know if there are any ferries on the river in Moscow.

It runs from a pier backwards