Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

A girl who can cum in less than a minute then roll over and fall asleep in under 10,,,can somebody say "THE PERFECT WOMAN" :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I think that kamila is speaking to her mother on the phone right now

I think that Kristy is one of the best women ever to be on RLC or on this earth

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

PLEASE... If Kristy plays... Can you post some MOVIES!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks

Let's see  we have Passion of the Christ, The Gladiator, The Titanac and others-which one do you want? 

Let's see  we have Passion of the Christ, The Gladiator, The Titanac and others-which one do you want?

They are coming out with a new version called Brokeback Mountain 2. It stars Paul, Demid and Mario.  They should be up for a Gay Old Time. 

Since i didn`t have the fortune to see Rita in Barcelona i have now actually paid to see her and Kamila and Kristy.

And i have to say Rita have the best body of all on rlc and on second place we have Kristy!

Kamila is very pretty but she is too thin ??? She would look so much better with some weight to her!!

The other two PERFECT :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Everyone has different tastes.  For me, Kami is a better weight now than when she was heavier.  And for me, Kami is the most beautiful girl on RLC, by far.  Leora might have the best body, but Kami is my number one when I include her beautiful face in my rankings.

Thes, mikey, are you telling me I missed her bate again????  Fuck!!!!

I am always doing something with my writing when these things happen. But like Thes says if you blink you miss it.

I think Kristy still has a little thing for Kami, so she gets a little turned on by her. But she keeps her feelings well in check.

Yes, guys, Kristy does "love" Kami. A most unusual friendship. But that is why we love them!