Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

J'adore Kamila et sa beauté, mais Kristy a quelque chose de plus, elle est toujours souriante, contente, cool, appliquée, dévouée, sexy, entreprenante, gentille, sait aussi entretenir la maison, ordonnée,...et naturelle (Kamila aussi) donc voilà pourquoi j'aime Kristy!!

Kami and Kristy dishing in the bathroom! They are such freaking best friends!

Love those two when they get alone time. Kristy's face, usually calm and non-plussed, literally lights up when she talks with Kami! I am sure they talked about Kami's bf. She made a little fist a couple of times, then smiled.

I think we should dispel the conspiracy theories going on around here about Kami, Krisy and Kami's bf.

We know the girls are NOT LESBIAN!!!! IF Kami was lesbian she would surely have given into Kristy's efforts in Barcelona.

We know Kami and her bf are "in love", not some sort of "aliens" sent down to Earth by RLC to be a make believe couple!!!!

He is not gay!!! He has played with her ass, perhaps her pussy under the covers. She has touched his cock over and under the covers.

Just because someone isn't sure if they want to show their PRIVATE sexual lives doesn't make them gay!!!

We don't go on camera 24/7, so we do not know what it is like.

Don't forget, their families and friends may see this stuff!!!!

Lastly, just because we get frustrated by not seeing full on intercourse, DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN DEMAND IT or call them gay or lesbian if they don't show us!!!!!

A girl who can cum in less than a minute then roll over and fall asleep in under 10,,,can somebody say "THE PERFECT WOMAN" :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I think that kamila is speaking to her mother on the phone right now

Good thing Mikey, cuz if you blink or go pee you will miss it..... that girl can get herself off in less than a minute :hugnkiss:

• Upvote 1

Hey corbblanc did you see how Kristy was looking at Kamila in the bathroom too,,, :yeahbaby:

ce soir, je n'ai vu que de l'amour dans les yeux de kristy, lorsqu'elle regardait kamila!!!

tonight, I saw love in the eyes of kristy, when she looked kamila !!! :kiss: :kiss: :hugnkiss: :)

• Upvote 1