Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Slider, it's not limited to Kami showing, Have you seen Kristy take a bath ? It appears to me It's RLC's  new mission statement. All of the apartments with the exception of Maya and Stephan have turned the sexual activity 10 fold. The lesbian apartments seem to about the same, even Dasha and Demid have turned it several notches.

I've noticed this too. Every apartment, as you say, has really stepped it up. That wouldn't be happening if RLC didn't put the word out. Maybe they finally reached the point where enough members were complaining that they figured they better make some changes. The biggest change by far, in my opinion, has been the complete turnaround by Dasha and Demid. They're almost acting like newlyweds.  :D

So what is Kami's daily routine now :    Breakfast, bath, Dinner, Bed ?  In the last few pictures this morning, she is sitting on the sofa and seems to stick a finger in her Honey Pot, then pull it out and finally wipe if off with some tissues . ( Checking the status ? )

Book, Thes, I have a theory about what is happening in RLC with the increased sex stuff or shows.

The reason is Voyeur Villa. I am a subscriber to VV though not for much longer. VV was strong competition for RLC for a few months. VV has frequent sex and sex shows and nudity 24/7. So, RLC had to step it up a notch to compete with VV. And you know what, it worked in spades! VV is dying out now, it is not at all real whereas RLC is real and now is sexy too.

I believe the way rlc does the change is by paying bonuses to participants for views. The participants are aware of how they can get more views so they do or show more. But, I believe the participants have the option, rlc doesn't force them to do it like VV. Proof of that is how boring D & D had gotten until recently and Zoya and Lev where everyone is mad at them. They weren't booted out.

So, this puts a new perspective on the new rlc. There are more "shows" of nudity and sex, but they are not forced to do it though it will help them financially if they do. Kami & Kristy & Rita (can we just consider her another tenant already?) are so popular that they call the shots!

I believe that Kami could sort of be a new "Nora" in the apartment, by creating show times. But I am not sure she wants that job.

And how about Kristy? She has become such a calm, full person now. I am so impressed with her reading, her exercise and her general demeanor. Her personality is the best par none!! (Sorry Book and Mikey!).

Book, Thes, I have a theory about what is happening in RLC with the increased sex stuff or shows.

The reason is Voyeur Villa. I am a subscriber to VV though not for much longer. VV was strong competition for RLC for a few months. VV has frequent sex and sex shows and nudity 24/7. So, RLC had to step it up a notch to compete with VV. And you know what, it worked in spades! VV is dying out now, it is not at all real whereas RLC is real and now is sexy too.

I believe the way rlc does the change is by paying bonuses to participants for views. The participants are aware of how they can get more views so they do or show more. But, I believe the participants have the option, rlc doesn't force them to do it like VV. Proof of that is how boring D & D had gotten until recently and Zoya and Lev where everyone is mad at them. They weren't booted out.

So, this puts a new perspective on the new rlc. There are more "shows" of nudity and sex, but they are not forced to do it though it will help them financially if they do. Kami & Kristy & Rita (can we just consider her another tenant already?) are so popular that they call the shots!

I believe that Kami could sort of be a new "Nora" in the apartment, by creating show times. But I am not sure she wants that job.

And how about Kristy? She has become such a calm, full person now. I am so impressed with her reading, her exercise and her general demeanor. Her personality is the best par none!! (Sorry Book and Mikey!).

like Ilona, not Nora.  and I think she recruited Kristy and Rita...

I predict that if Kami and this new boyfriend are for real............either Kami or Kristy will soon be departing ! Kristy loves Kami and if they can't be together, one of them will leave .Either Kami and her BF will depart for the warm climates (sea and sun ) , which Kami cannot live without,  or

Kristy will depart on a new adventure !  Kristy recently changed the tag line on her Instagram account back to what it was when she and Kami were separated :  "Super Girls dont cry ; Super Girls just Fly " . So my guess is that one or the other will leave . ORRRRRRRRRR, Kami will get

rid of her BF and she and Kristy will be together again !  :shithappens: WE'll see which way RLC writes the script !

Since i didn`t have the fortune to see Rita in Barcelona i have now actually paid to see her and Kamila and Kristy.

And i have to say Rita have the best body of all on rlc and on second place we have Kristy!

Kamila is very pretty but she is too thin ??? She would look so much better with some weight to her!!

The other two PERFECT :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Do you see what happens when I give the heads up,you see how Mikey can predict exactly what was going to happen,,,thank you Phantom you're the best my friend,,, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

kamilla.gif

• Upvote 1