Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

DAMN I WAS BUSY POSTING PICTURES,,I WAS JUST ABOUT TO HIT THE POST BUTTON WHEN I SAW THE THUMBNAIL,,I WAS THINKING THAT MAYBE BLUE WAS CHANGING HER CLOTHES,,BUT AFTER I SAW HER SPREAD HER LEGS ON THE BED,,I WAS LIKE "OOOHHHH SHITTT"!!!

I JUMPED UP SO FAST THAT I KNOCKED MY DRINK OVER TO CHANGE TO HER ROOM...

NOW I BET THAT BOTH THAT APARTMENT AND CAM4 ARE ABOUT TO START GETTING A LOT OF TRAFFIC,,,LOOK HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT TOO,,LIKE NORA AND LEORA,,,YOU SEE MR.1010 "PATIENCE" :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :lmao: :lmao: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Upvote 1

mr1010

I will give you my speculation. They are not aware that she is on webcam. This video is probably first and last we have chance to see inside of RLC. It's what i believe that this place have more organized capable people who can do business, than currently jokes from VV. Therefore probably they going to recognize potentially damaging affect created with her own reality show inside existing RLC project.

Yes, mikey!!! (Sheepish grin!!).

I could teach blue a thing or two about using that dildo though. Where are they, Rome? A lot closer than Moscow. I think I'll make a pit stop in Rome on my way to Kristy! I just hope C & S won't mind a guy there. I don't mind watching their thing either!

DAMN I WAS BUSY POSTING PICTURES,,I WAS JUST ABOUT TO HIT THE POST BUTTON WHEN I SAW THE THUMBNAIL,,I WAS THINKING THAT MAYBE BLUE WAS CHANGING HER CLOTHES,,BUT AFTER I SAW HER SPREAD HER LEGS ON THE BED,,I WAS LIKE "OOOHHHH SHITTT"!!!

I JUMPED UP SO FAST THAT I KNOCKED MY DRINK OVER TO CHANGE TO HER ROOM...

NOW I BET THAT BOTH THAT APARTMENT AND CAM4 ARE ABOUT TO START GETTING A LOT OF TRAFFIC,,,LOOK HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT TOO,,LIKE NORA AND LEORA,,,YOU SEE MR.1010 "PATIENCE" :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :lmao: :lmao: :woohoo: :woohoo:

She knows she got a lot of tips because she's on RLC, she moved the chair so cam 10 could get a better look. She was tipped about 1000 tokens and they're £15 per 100 to buy, so even if Cam4 keeps half (like they do on Chaturbate) that's still £75 in her pocket! Not bad for an hours' work!

Yes, mikey!!! (Sheepish grin!!).

I could teach blue a thing or two about using that dildo though. Where are they, Rome? A lot closer than Moscow. I think I'll make a pit stop in Rome on my way to Kristy! I just hope C & S won't mind a guy there. I don't mind watching their thing either!

To me this throws into question that the apartment is in Rome. Her Cam4 profile indicates she's in Spain

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎29 at 8:23 PM, Benfold said:

To me this throws into question that the apartment is in Rome. Her Cam4 profile indicates she's in Spain

No they are not in Rome . I just make a good explanation why are they in Spain. Supposedly they are in Barcelona

nous savons depuis la nuit des temps que carina et sabrina sont à Barcelone!!! ce n'est pas méchant, mais des milliards de post précédent l'expliquent!!! ;) ;) ;)

No it hasn't mike,,,VV does the webcam stuff in house they are profiting from it directly and it's their idea,,,,what blue has done has nothing to do with RLC,,they didn't authorize it,,and I don't think that they will stop it either,,,because if that's blue's second income/job she has a right to make money for herself,,,her name is not on the apartment,,,so she is not bound by any contract set up by RLC,,,maybe just a few rules like no drugs allowed etc.

She has to earn money somehow,,and it may even drive traffic to RLC for the folks on Cam4 who want to see even more of her. :hi: :hi: :hi:

you guy's are saying RLC is going to turn in to vv ?

• Upvote 1