Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

It's just about to become ridiculous and beyond that is ridonkeyous. I mean you must be pretty much mentally incapable to make any reasonably decision if you accept the fact that your not even earned money is going out of your wallet. I really wonder what kind of response will be from RLC. I mean if they are smart they going to kick her out first thing tomorrow morning. Otherwise RLC  will become just another smelly toilet seat which no one want to use it. Ridiculous....

I'm confused. What cam 4? I was watching her on cam 10 in C&S apartment. Was she also on cam 4 in that apartment or are you talking about another cam 4?

Cam4 is a website for broadcasting like chatterbate

I know cam4 site. I don't like them as much as Charturbate or bongacams.

Spielo, I exceeded my 5 pm's for the hour. Thanks for the info, buddy.

I'm not crazy about webcamming on rlc. I don't like it on VV either. Why does rlc have to imitate VV? They are going down the tubes!

I hope blue isn't imitating Petra on VV.

Having said all this, how hot is little blue??? That lithe sweet body is finally being exhibited for our viewing pleasure.

Maybe blue is angling for her own rlc apartment. But doesn't she need a partner? I have one! How about Christy formerly from VV? Spielo and Cassy know who I am taking about. She would burn down RLC in flames with her sexiness!!!!

Holy mother of god!!! an is blue hot!

I have just one "complaint". She doesn't stuff that dildo up her pussy, just plays with her pussy. Still very good.

She is a bit of a novice at this. Wait until she gets good!!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Hey book. How is that "research" doing? Save your tokens though, do the freebies.

Man, it takes some doing to take my mind off of the nice snuggling today with Kami and Kristy. But blue has done it!!!

So blue says she is bisexual. Hmmm... you could have fooled me, I thought she knew exactly what she was! Anyone who has watched her knows about her sexual confusion. And she puffs a bit in her Cam 4 profile, but who doesn't. She is not that experienced. She needs both a good fucking and to be eaten out by her friends! Still, she is hot!!!

blue is very sexy now we know same thing's about her I am happy for that now I wish we know same thing about danaya and adele but we all ready know a little about kristy and kamila o I do not want to forget mike69 rita also.