Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

No it hasn't mike,,,VV does the webcam stuff in house they are profiting from it directly and it's their idea,,,,what blue has done has nothing to do with RLC,,they didn't authorize it,,and I don't think that they will stop it either,,,because if that's blue's second income/job she has a right to make money for herself,,,her name is not on the apartment,,,so she is not bound by any contract set up by RLC,,,maybe just a few rules like no drugs allowed etc.

She has to earn money somehow,,and it may even drive traffic to RLC for the folks on Cam4 who want to see even more of her. :hi: :hi: :hi:

thank you mike69 now I know.

Oh, apartment is in Barcelona! I always thought it was in Rome because the girls speak Italian! Well that is even closer for me.

Mikey, your analysis is very good for someone who hasn't been on VV. But I am not sure they will let guests webcam. Cassy, who has been on VV with me, feels that rlc running a tighter ship than stupid VV managers, feels that once they find out, they will put a stop to it. As a long-term guest, rlc can probably require adherence to certain rules.

Do you know that RLC could sue to prevent people from making money while at rlc? Yes, I know, she is a guest. Well, they could boot her you know. But rlc, getting a big boost in subscriptions from this might just  decide to let it slide. And then... down goes RLC! Because then every tenant will seek to do it! Won't it be "Real-life" cam then!!! Not real, but real camming!!!!

Or they could have asked permission first before doing it,,,,it's kind of convenient how curly showed up just minutes after blue was done with her show,,,so I think that she knew about it beforehand.......So nobody found where Carla and Mario broadcast their webcams to yet?

Oh, apartment is in Barcelona! I always thought it was in Rome because the girls speak Italian! Well that is even closer for me.

Mikey, your analysis is very good for someone who hasn't been on VV. But I am not sure they will let guests webcam. Cassy, who has been on VV with me, feels that rlc running a tighter ship than stupid VV managers, feels that once they find out, they will put a stop to it. As a long-term guest, rlc can probably require adherence to certain rules.

Do you know that RLC could sue to prevent people from making money while at rlc? Yes, I know, she is a guest. Well, they could boot her you know. But rlc, getting a big boost in subscriptions from this might just  decide to let it slide. And then... down goes RLC! Because then every tenant will seek to do it! Won't it be "Real-life" cam then!!! Not real, but real camming!!!!

• Upvote 1

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

KRISTY JUST CANNOT STOP STARING AT KAMILA ::yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Nor can we Mikey :kiss: :kiss: Thank you :hugnkiss:

Shot15157.jpg

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

YOU ARE WELCOME LYREE :hugnkiss:

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

KRISTY JUST CANNOT STOP STARING AT KAMILA ::yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Nor can we Mikey :kiss: :kiss: Thank you :hugnkiss:

Shot15157.jpg

• Upvote 1

But now I'm thinking of slowly pushing her head down until she's at the right height  ;)

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

EVEN THOUGH KRISTY MIGHT BE ABOUT 5'FT.6"INCH TALL HER LONG BEAUTIFUL THIGHS MAKE HER LOOK LIKE SHE IS 6'FT,,,IF I WAS STANDING NEXT TO KRISTY,THE TOP OF HER HEAD WOULD BE BY MY CHEST :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

HOL(E)Y MOLEY!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :drool: :drool:

KRISTYBTTH1.1.gif

She knows she got a lot of tips because she's on RLC, she moved the chair so cam 10 could get a better look. She was tipped about 1000 tokens and they're £15 per 100 to buy, so even if Cam4 keeps half (like they do on Chaturbate) that's still £75 in her pocket! Not bad for an hours' work!

This is unreal. I'll tell you one thing. If I was a beautiful young woman, I sure would be taking advantage of the camming opportunity. It's a safe way for girls to make 4x, 5x or even more times the money they can make in a waitress or office job and they don't have to deal with bosses and so forth.

The greatest thing about it is that the girls can show as much or as little as they want and still make money. They can work everyday or only once or twice a week. I know some people (especially the older ones) will look down on this type of "work", but I'm not one of them. I say good for Blue! (I just wish she hadn't gotten that big chest tattoo last week).