New girl Adele

A new girl is definitely needed. I remember when Irma was giving everyone massages then Lilo came and ruined the vibe. With there being no vibe between these girls, a new girl wouldn't ruin anything and would give us a little more flesh to look at! Maybe Adele with rub and shake the new girls tits like she did to Dayana last night.....right in front of the cam!

A new girl is definitely needed. I remember when Irma was giving everyone massages then Lilo came and ruined the vibe. With there being no vibe between these girls, a new girl wouldn't ruin anything and would give us a little more flesh to look at! Maybe Adele with rub and shake the new girls tits like she did to Dayana last night.....right in front of the cam!

than again...they could ruin the new girl...I think they need to get rid of these two and start over.  I'm not sure this apartment is fixable??

wtf,4 clubs and a restaurant,the life is good in barcelona apparently for them,

thanks for the info

los clubs como ustedes los llaman estan todos juntos y el restaurante casi seguro que tambien . ustedes para nosotros son GUIRIS y los guiris ( no es un termino peyorativo ) van a guirilandia , que es donde van los guiris  sitios turisticos que no solemos ir los autoctonos de la zona .

March 5th will be one month for Adele, she must have a longer stay in the apartment than one month. It's time to add a third girl to the mix !!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

;) ;) No, lo que hace falta es la salida de " estas dos chicas alegres " y tres chicas nuevas que no les guste tanto la " diversion " fuera del apartamento, el abonado no paga por ver muebles

;) ;) No, lo que hace falta es la salida de " estas dos chicas alegres " y tres chicas nuevas que no les guste tanto la " diversion " fuera del apartamento, el abonado no paga por ver muebles

at the moment, the furniture is the best thing in the apartment.

los clubs como ustedes los llaman estan todos juntos y el restaurante casi seguro que tambien . ustedes para nosotros son GUIRIS y los guiris ( no es un termino peyorativo ) van a guirilandia , que es donde van los guiris  sitios turisticos que no solemos ir los autoctonos de la zona .

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Kolega parece ser que te liastes con descripcion de lo que son los clubs aqui, como no lo detalles mejor estos " guiris " no se van a enterar de lo que dices. Yo por clubs entiendo que era el Riviera y similares  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Adele was talking on the phone with a friend from Ukraine. She told her that  she will leave Barcelona on March 2 and return March 5. She arranged meeting with her when she arrives in Ukraine.

Last night they were at 4 clubs and a restaurant.

What surprise me a bit, is that yesterday they went out in "normal" clothes, without extra makeup. So they have the round with four clubs. Maybe they just wanted a night to themselves and dance without any agreements? But they should have credit for their endurance. They do not have many hours of sleep and hold for 15 hours. Today they have only slept four hours before they went out.

ok, a little similar of the jonquera ;D all the strip clubs is in the same zone for the tourists,ahahah

ok, a little similar of the jonquera ;D all the strip clubs is in the same zone for the tourists,ahahah

jajajajaja no me referia a ese tipo de clubs , mas bien discotecas y bares de copas , bares musicales y restaurantes ,