Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

i'm sure now kami or bf will not find stupid excuse for not doing sex this night because the cameras are not here it's more simple ! 

for kristy she do all outside too,

both live here just for teasing,the all good action are outside they are not stupid,they have understand the business,take the money,the free appartment,go in vacation every 3 months with the money of the members and just teasing for get suscribers for rlc site

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i'm sure now kami or bf will not find stupid excuse for not doing sex this night because the cameras are not here it's more simple ! 

for kristy she do all outside too,

both live here just for teasing,the all good action are outside they are not stupid,they have understand the business,take the money,the free appartment,go in vacation every 3 months with the money of the members and just teasing for get suscribers for rlc site

Very Smart Young Ladies, and very successful, they have you talking about them :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

@thestarrider: i see you have quote my post but sorry i can't see your answer,it's some days now i have add you in my ignore list with euromike and co.....

peace-460x260.jpgBE WITH YOU :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, clivebb said:

@thestarrider: i see you have quote my post but sorry i can't see your answer,it's some days now i have add you in my ignore list with euromike and co.....

isn't it a bit silly to ignore the conversation but also continue it?

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

isn't it a bit silly to ignore the conversation but also continue it?

no,i'm tired to read all that shit who come from euromike team,

i hope they will add me in their ignore list too,

this ignore list is the best feature on this forum,that's why i'm back on the forum after 1 month break

• Upvote 2

SO clivebb,,I made you put me on your ignore list huh,,,,I wish all these other idiots,,learnt their lessons too about fucking with Me,,and also run and hide,,,and put me on their ignore lists too,,but I guess they just love me too much to think of ever breaking up with Mikey:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1