Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

31 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thailand is anything but a garbage pit. An absolutely beautiful country with wonderful people, some of the best in the world. Yes there is corruption and danger, but that is the same anywhere - if a similar situation as that in the article above took place in the USA, somebody would have been shot; as it was, those unfortunate people got away with a few cuts and bruises. There are cowards and wankers everywhere,

Ben, what about the sex trade there? What about child sex trade? Forget the dangers. It is a morally corrupt place.

Mind you, I am not Corbo, I am not against prostitutes. But some sex workers are slaves, children are in the business.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Ben, what about the sex trade there? What about child sex trade? Forget the dangers. It is a morally corrupt place.

Mind you, I am not Corbo, I am not against prostitutes. But some sex workers are slaves, children are in the business.

We have those in the building I live in.  All the ones here do is the $20 Pump & Run.

• Upvote 2

I do some timestamp, so they do not have access can follow.

1047: Kristy has packed some things she probably bought holiday and took this with her now. A sack and two bags of stuff.

The girls had a nice morning, with chat and must talk about some pictures online. Kristy touched Kami's pussy on a few occasions when they were in bed.

Just before Kristy went out, she scratched Kami on her back, when they sat on the sofa in the living room.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I put out the time, so they do not have access can follow.

1047: Kristy has packed some things she probably bought holiday and took this with him now. A sack and two bags of stuff.

The girls had a nice morning, with chat and must talk about some pictures online. Kristy affected Kami's pussy on a few occasions when they were in bed.

Just before Kristy went out, she gave Kami massage when they sat on the sofa in the living room.

I liked it when she stuck the carrot up her butt in the kitchen::) It looks like Kristy packed clothes, shoes and other stuff (gifts). Probably going home to visit. Who knows ?????

Strange though, no goodbye kiss or hug when Kristy left. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I liked it when she stuck the carrot up her butt in the kitchen::) It looks like Kristy packed clothes, shoes and other stuff (gifts). Probably going home to visit. Who knows ?????

Strange though, no goodbye kiss or hug when Kristy left. 

I also responded that Kami not stood up to help her out. It seemed like there was something on the PC that upset her. There was suddenly a different mood at her.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, mr1010 said:

I've been to Thailand and it is a beautiful country with beautiful women and friendly people and, just like any country, it also has a dark side. I don't think it's fair to form an opinion based on news stories and such. I'm not saying that you did mr1010, but a lot of people do. I think the key to international travel is to always keep in mind that the cultures are often very different and to take necessary precautions when roaming around. Just my 2 cents. 

• Upvote 4