Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

I'm completely confused Kristy came home with two other women. I think Kamila was sleeping in her bed. Someone looked liked Rita appeared, Kamila disappeared  and either Kamila or Rita is in the Kamila room with a guest. Kristy is alone in her room. There is someone in the guest bed

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

"ce sont des amies de kristy 

kamila et rita ne sont pas présentent dans l'appartement 

Thank you, from my basic language skills it sounds like "They are Kristys friends, Kamila and Rita are not in the apt"

• Upvote 3

Kamila left for a few days, have not seen Rita for at least 24+ hours.

Kristy had 5 girl friends around for food and a dance last night.

Then 5 of them went out at about 3am their time, leaving one girl sleeping in Kamila's bed with the bear.

In case your thinking this is the Easter weekend in Russia - Easter is the 1st May this year.

Didn't see them come back but at 1pm their time their is Kristy plus 2 other girls asleep - different beds and the one that stayed behind last night in the kitchen. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Kami is over here at my house. She getting ready to have the best pussy licking that she's ever had.

But she just left my house TBG where I just gave her the best "Deep Dick" fucking she ever had in her life:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

But she just left my house TBG where I just gave her the best "Deep Dick" fucking she ever had in her life:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm having her pressure washed on the inside.

• Upvote 1