Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

2 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

Was hoping kami will bring her bg to the apartment so we get another night of joy :(

How can you say that ? It's much enjoyable to see the intimacy between Kami and Kristy.

Furthermore, Kami's BF seems to me a dangerous guy. Physically strong, he has shown to be prone of using his strenght to force Kami doing things she doesn't like. He wants a total hold on Kami. Yesterday he was trying to get into her phone (also in Kristy's phone), then tried to settle in her bedroom. Kristy came and sat between him and Kami to protect her. He is convinced that he can stay with her by force. Hope for her he never gets drunk, because this could end badly. Hopefully the cam protect her in the appartment, but elsewhere ? I still don't know if they have a professional relationship that could explain this weird behavior.

She needs to have the balls to tell him : fuck off, man ! Repeating myself, I am convinced he is dangerous for her. Maybe Kitek or Yuri can tell us more...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

How can you say that ? It's much enjoyable to see the intimacy between Kami and Kristy.

Furthermore, Kami's BF seems to me a dangerous guy. Physically strong, he has shown to be prone of using his strenght to force Kami doing things she doesn't like. He wants a total hold on Kami. Yesterday he was trying to get into her phone (also in Kristy's phone), then tried to settle in her bedroom. Kristy came and sat between him and Kami to protect her. He is convinced that he can stay with her by force. Hope for her he never gets drunk, because this could end badly. Hopefully the cam protect her in the appartment, but elsewhere ? I still don't know if they have a professional relationship that could explain this weird behavior.

She needs to have the balls to tell him : fuck off, man ! Repeating myself, I am convinced he is dangerous for her. Maybe Kitek or Yuri can tell us more...

You're convinced? Based on what? They broke up few times before and he never hurt her, do you think she would get back with him if he was dangerous?

If you don't know what they're doing with the phones don't post BS about trying get into their phones because that's not true.

• Upvote 4

Kitek

1 minute ago, kitek said:

You're convinced? Based on what? They broke up few times before and he never hurt her, do you think she would get back with him if he was dangerous?

If you don't know what they're doing with the phones don't post BS about trying get into their phones because that's not true.

I wrote what I saw : him cornering Kami in the kitchen with his body so she won't escape, him trying to see the photos on Kami's phone and Kami taking her phone back immediatly, doing the same with Kristy. Also him forcing her to have sex with him on her bed for 2 hours before she let him "in" as there was no way out. (I could call that rape... as the swedish justice does with Assange)

Also, there are too many stories of girls letting them harmed by their guys, and for a long time, newspapers are full of it, as the court of justice.

When I see them together, I hate it, because I fear the worst for her.

About the phone, it's you or Yuri who also wrote that he wanted to swap their phones and Kami refused because of things in her phone she didn't want him to see.

But do you know, as you speak russian, if they have a professional relationship, him being a fashion photographer ?

I am so thankful that these beautiful ladies went on vacation and had lots of fun,,,and also that they got back to us safe and sound.:heart:

A lot of tourist go to Thailand and never have such good experiences.:lightbulb:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04/29/brutal-attack-on-tourists-in-thailand-caught-on-video.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I am so thankful that these beautiful ladies went on vacation and had lots of fun,,,and also that they got back to us safe and sound.:heart:

A lot of tourist go to Thailand and never have such good experiences.:lightbulb:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04/29/brutal-attack-on-tourists-in-thailand-caught-on-video.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

I know I heard mikey.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Did this really happen Beldonn. One thing I don't see in him is violence.

11 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kitek

I wrote what I saw : him cornering Kami in the kitchen with his body so she won't escape, him trying to see the photos on Kami's phone and Kami taking her phone back immediatly, doing the same with Kristy. Also him forcing her to have sex with him on her bed for 2 hours before she let him "in" as there was no way out. (I could call that rape... as the swedish justice does with Assange)

Also, there are too many stories of girls letting them harmed by their guys, and for a long time, newspapers are full of it, as the court of justice.

When I see them together, I hate it, because I fear the worst for her.

About the phone, it's you or Yuri who also wrote that he wanted to swap their phones and Kami refused because of things in her phone she didn't want him to see.

But do you know, as you speak russian, if they have a professional relationship, him being a fashion photographer ?

It was most certainly not rape!!!! He seduced her she gave in. Pity fuck. I promised myself I wouldn't get angry any more but that is not true. This is all I  will say about this!

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I don't think it matters where you go in this World anymore. Evil seems to be everywhere.

The girls likely studied the location they were going to so they knew there are risks involved when visiting such Destinations..  Many Exotic places to see in the World and they had to chose to travel to a Garbage Pit.

They came back safely and that's the main thing.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think it matters where you go in this World anymore. Evil seems to be everywhere.

The girls likely studied the location they were going to so they knew there are risks involved when visiting such Destinations..  Many Exotic places to see in the World and they had to chose to travel to a Garbage Pit.

They came back safely and that's the main thing.

Thailand is anything but a garbage pit. An absolutely beautiful country with wonderful people, some of the best in the world. Yes there is corruption and danger, but that is the same anywhere - if a similar situation as that in the article above took place in the USA, somebody would have been shot; as it was, those unfortunate people got away with a few cuts and bruises. There are cowards and wankers everywhere,

• Upvote 3