Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

From observing them, I get a strong impression these girls are very good friends, nearly like sisters. They're obviously extremely comfortable with each other, but that's as far as it goes. It's great that they can have so much fun together. =)

Hey justme, is it "just me" or.... Nah, I agree. But I would say a little more than sisters, more like girls who like to tease each other and have fun with it. But not lesbian. And they are the closest of friends you can find!

Hey justme, is it "just me" or.... Nah, I agree. But I would say a little more than sisters, more like girls who like to tease each other and have fun with it. But not lesbian. And they are the closest of friends you can find!

Well, that's one way to put it without getting into trouble...................LOL !  One of the latest pictures showing them both lying on the

sofa with Kami stroking Kristy's bare thigh just below her honey pot kind of makes you wonder though .

• Upvote 1

I remember seeing Kami grab Kristys hand and putting it down her shirt so Kristy could play with her tits while they were laying on the couch together,but some of you get upset when people say they might be lesbians and it was always Kristy and Kami didn't want to do anything WTF

Don't dare call them BI or LES ...................you will have all the non-believers on your ass fast !!!  They are just  "good friends " who

are in love !

• Upvote 1

IS THIS FAST ENOUGH :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't dare call them BI or LES ...................you will have all the non-believers on your ass fast !!!  They are just  "good friends " who

are in love !

• Upvote 1

Well, that's one way to put it without getting into trouble...................LOL !  One of the latest pictures showing them both lying on the

sofa with Kami stroking Kristy's bare thigh just below her honey pot kind of makes you wonder though .

No, I have seen some girls who were not even close friends do this kind of things to each other. So it means nothing actually.

Kami has gone into bed to Kristy and taken off his topless now  :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :woohoo:

i know that nothin' is going to happen.... but if it's happen....  :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :drool: :drool: :drool: