Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

She was out with sport wear days ago and I thought she was going to gym or something, but base on someone's translation of her conversation with Kristy, seems she was with her boyfriend and had dinner with him...

Yes I know, that 'someone' is our great friend "Kitek" and before going to the restaurant with her boyfriend they went skiing.

Yes I know, that 'someone' is our great friend "Kitek" and before going to the restaurant with her boyfriend they went skiing.

Seems like RLC is going through a lot of trouble and scripts to convince us that Kami is NOT Les ! All of a sudden when she returned this time to RLC,  all the talk was about her boyfriend..........same as in Barcelona ;  however we never saw her her "boyfriend " in nearly 2 years on RLC !  They both either closed ALL their VK and Instagram accounts or made them private !  I am waiting for the day we actually see Kami and her  "boyfriend " together either nude or actually screwing ...............LOL . ( Kami and Kristy are actually too intimate to be just girlfriends;

friends don't go around trying to feel each other up and putting their head in each other's crotches ! ) Is our friend Kitek actually an RLC employee planted to add color to the story ?

• Upvote 1

Seems like RLC is going through a lot of trouble and scripts to convince us that Kami is NOT Les ! All of a sudden when she returned this time to RLC,  all the talk was about her boyfriend..........same as in Barcelona ;  however we never saw her her "boyfriend " in nearly 2 years on RLC !  They both either closed ALL their VK and Instagram accounts or made them private !  I am waiting for the day we actually see Kami and her  "boyfriend " together either nude or actually screwing ...............LOL . ( Kami and Kristy are actually too intimate to be just girlfriends;

friends don't go around trying to feel each other up and putting their head in each other's crotches ! ) Is our friend Kitek actually an RLC employee planted to add color to the story ?

Stop spreading your LESBO crap, she had a boyfriend before joining RLC but with TROLLS like you it never gets old, does it?

So seeing as you or anybody else has never seen either of these girls make out with or have sex with other girls, you're still that hard pressed to believe that at least Kami is a lesbian, despite the fact that she mentions her boyfriend, all the time? Wow.

Do you think maybe it's possible he doesn't come by the house because he doesn't want to be on camera? As for closing their social media accounts, I'd be willing to bet they're all closed because psycho stalkers from CC wouldn't leave them alone even after they left RLC, which is clearly apparent by all the updates on their lives. As for Kitek being an RLC employee  ::), not only does he translate other conversations from other couples, he posts pics and occasional vids here, something RLC clearly does not like.

That is exactly what I said the other day too,,,these girls are not gonna share every single detail about their lives with us,it could even be for their own personal security too why they don't want their friends and families known to us,,,there are just some things that they want to keep private and off camera and that is boyfriends/girlfriends,friends and family members,,plus it also is not only up to K&K to bring these people here,,those people also have a say in it,and if they don't want to be seen on camera then neither Kamila or Kristy is gonna force them to be here,If we get lucky enough to see one of their personal friends or family,that's good,but don't expect them to just force people to come here that don't want to be on camera.

So seeing as you or anybody else has never seen either of these girls make out with or have sex with other girls, you're still that hard pressed to believe that at least Kami is a lesbian, despite the fact that she mentions her boyfriend, all the time? Wow.

Do you think maybe it's possible he doesn't come by the house because he doesn't want to be on camera? As for closing their social media accounts, I'd be willing to bet they're all closed because psycho stalkers from CC wouldn't leave them alone even after they left RLC, which is clearly apparent by all the updates on their lives. As for Kitek being an RLC employee  ::), not only does he translate other conversations from other couples, he posts pics and occasional vids here, something RLC clearly does not like.

• Upvote 1

Amen, miscvoyeur, mikey, amen!!!!!!

WTF was all that talk about Kami? It doesn't make any sense at all. If Kami was lesbian, she could easily succumbed to Kristy in Barcelona. And did you not notice that they laid in each other's laps fully clothed!!!!

And don't attack Kitek. He is a good  guy who translates some stuff for us, lifts the "veil" off some of the mystery. Imagine if we knew more what they were saying. Stupid conspiracy theories would whisk away like dust!!!

Speaking of which, Kitek, pal, could you translate one time what the girls talk about in the bathroom? And let's try to explode these conspiracy theories once and for all!

Well, I see a bunch of you guys really laid into me after my last comment !  Kind of sorry I wrote it ; but anything's possible with these girls .

( Just out of curiosity, who is Kitek and why does he only show up by invite only ? )  Is he not a member ?

• Upvote 1

I remember seeing Kami grab Kristys hand and putting it down her shirt so Kristy could play with her tits while they were laying on the couch together,but some of you get upset when people say they might be lesbians and it was always Kristy and Kami didn't want to do anything WTF