Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Not much being posted about this apartment; very few pictures and just a little talk.  I guess it's due to the no free cams policy and most likely

the big time difference between Russia and USA area, including South America ! You think that with the 3 best girls RLC presently has, this

site would be loaded with pics and commentary ! :shithappens:

• Upvote 1

Rita comes home at 11:30, changes her clothes to black leather pants and nice blouse, high heeled boots......Touches up her make-up.....Puts on white fur coat....gets a call while she is primped in the hall mirror.......I presume to see if she ready.....and she gone again :yeahbaby: Mikey. I am beginning to understand now....Wow, she is an amazing beauty,who knows how to use it without being overwhelming....just plain a real fine young woman :hugnkiss:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

YES SHE SURE IS THESTARIDER,SHE SURE IS :drool: :drool:

Rita comes home at 11:30, changes her clothes to black leather pants and nice blouse, high heeled boots......Touches up her make-up.....Puts on white fur coat....gets a call while she is primped in the hall mirror.......I presume to see if she ready.....and she gone again :yeahbaby: Mikey. I am beginning to understand now....Wow, she is an amazing beauty,who knows how to use it without being overwhelming....just plain a real fine young woman :hugnkiss:

• Upvote 1

As I said many times, I've always loved Rita. But, here's a tidbit that probably many don't know. Besides her obvious beauty and sweetness, she also is a "seeker". What I mean by that is that she is also very interested in hearing what some of the great philosophers and spiritual teachers have said about the nature of reality. She is just a very lovely young lady who is determined to make the most of her life and she encourages others to do the same. She is not one to sit around all day watching TV or just "vegging out". She is full of life and enjoys sharing her thoughts with others. Very lovable indeed.  :)