Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

I should have posted here instead of in the "Kami is back" forum:  About 1 a.m. local time at their apartment, Kami was in her bedroom with her boyfriend.  When I started watching, they were not under the blankets.  She was giving him a penis massage with her foot.  He was wearing his underpants, but everything was very visual.  He didn't seem to have an erection; at his age, I would have been hard as a rock with her provocatively doing that for a long time.  Then she put the covers over both of them.  Sometimes they would look like they were going to sleep, but at times it looked like she was stroking him under the blanket.  They talked and kissed a lot, and I left for a while.  On my return, they went to sleep and are still sleeping.  I doubt they had sex in her bedroom, but if they did, I missed it.

No they didn't skipp,they just went to sleep so you are safe,you didn't miss anything,,,you actually saw all the action that had occurred based on your comment. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :hi: :hi:

I should have posted here instead of in the "Kami is back" forum:  About 1 a.m. local time at their apartment, Kami was in her bedroom with her boyfriend.  When I started watching, they were not under the blankets.  She was giving him a penis massage with her foot.  He was wearing his underpants, but everything was very visual.  He didn't seem to have an erection; at his age, I would have been hard as a rock with her provocatively doing that for a long time.  Then she put the covers over both of them.  Sometimes they would look like they were going to sleep, but at times it looked like she was stroking him under the blanket.  They talked and kissed a lot, and I left for a while.  On my return, they went to sleep and are still sleeping.  I doubt they had sex in her bedroom, but if they did, I missed it.

• Upvote 1

No they didn't skipp,they just went to sleep so you are safe,you didn't miss anything,,,you actually saw all the action that had occurred based on your comment. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :hi: :hi:

I don't think they had any sex.  The threads aren't bouncing off the walls to indicate otherwise.