Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

I will bet any amount of money that everyone on this thread......spends a lot of time posting on Facebook, kik....etc.  We don't need to know the everyday blow by blow of what they are doing.  Sorry just my opinion....but..I am right

I will bet any amount of money that everyone on this thread......spends a lot of time posting on Facebook, kik....etc.  We don't need to know the everyday blow by blow of what they are doing.  Sorry just my opinion....but..I am right

I bet you are absolutely wrong!  I don't have any of those accounts and barely use my email.  It took me forever to get my kids to stop using that junk!!

• Upvote 1

I bet you are absolutely wrong!  I don't have any of those accounts and barely use my email.  It took me forever to get my kids to stop using that junk!!

Do not use any of them either. Skype and ICQ are fun, but those other SM things are a bother.

• Upvote 2

I do not have any social media accounts!!!  So your statement is wrong!!!