Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

This guests seems to have been to the apartment before the cameras got turned on,,because she headed straight for the kitchen and immediately sat with her back to the cameras.Let's see your beautiful face please. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I was about to write the same damn thing,,,I just love looking at Kristy's face she has so many different reactions when she is either looking at Kamila or goofing around..............I don't speak a lick of Russian but Kristy has me rolling in tears whenever she is telling a joke,,,speaking of laughing,,,do you guys hear how Kamila laughs :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This girl must be a good friend of Kami's. And so animated!

I so love watching Kristy's facial expressions and the way she looks at Kami!!!

Yeah, I heard Kami's laugh! Good thing she doesn't laugh too much, lol!!!

Kristy looks adoringly at Kami. And the girls can just look at each other wordlessly and just know what the other is thinking!

The BF has disappeared , have not seen him since the Kristy encounter the other day? I haven't seen Kami talking the voice message thing late at night either, Interesting developments I must say, she still in love with that damn bear the blocks our view from camera 9..... Maybe he is working or traveling.