Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Kami's friend is a cute looking babe. Finally saw her. Does Kami have any friends who are not hot?

Hey book. Saw you over at blue's show (well, I was only on free, not the private show). You were generous to her. What I saw she looked good, for a beginner. I wish her the best, although I don't think it is good for rlc to allow the show indefinitely. Maybe though, if she is successful, rlc will give her an apartment.

I only saw the free show too. I may not see a private show unless she gets a better quality cam. The stream I'm getting is all choppy right now. But, she still looked good and I wanted to tip her well so that she would know that we all like her. She is a cutie and her entire crotch area is beautiful. Was never able to really see that on RLC.  ;)

You know Masha is a good looking woman. I don't usually watch her, but she is bating in her tub.

Yes, she is. But, the poor thing seems to be a true nymphomaniac. I don't think any man could fully satisfy her. I wonder, at times, whether Sasha feels bad about it. He's pretty damn capable and yet she still needs more. I'm not complaining at all from a viewer's standpoint, though.  :shiteatinggrin: