Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

I just posted them,,,,damn Kristy looks so lonely on the couch,,Kamila's guest is cutting into her cuddling time with Kamila. :hugnkiss:

Hey mikey do you have pics of Rita just before leaving the appartment when she was in the hall with kami and kristy. I have seen on my phone but I would like to see the pictures.

Thank you so much mikey. Great pics. I was really, really sad to see Rita leaving the appartment.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I WAS WAY TOO DEPRESSED EARLIER TO POST THESE,,BUT THIS WAS MY BABY LEAVING AND SAYING GOODBYE TO KAMILA AND KRISTY :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:Shot15239.png

Shot15235.png

Shot15236.png

Shot15237.png

Shot15238.png

Who was paying attention to what just happened,,kamila just went out into the living room where poor Kristy was looking lonely,,and Kamila asked her to come back into the Kitchen,,and the way how Kristy jumped up so fast and started giggling and laughing,,,that was so damn priceless...

now she is all smiles again,,,,you see the big difference between Kristy and Ilona,,,Kristy has fucking respect and gave Kamila and her friend privacy to talk and eat dinner,,,if it was Ilona's ass in the apartment,,not only would she have interrupted them,,she probably would have dipped her hand in Kamila's plate and took some of her food too.

I just love the kind of Person that Kristy is,,,,she would definitely make a good friend,wife or girlfriend :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Kami didn't go to the casting as it was canceled right before she was going to leave.

Earlier, she talked with her mother and criticized Rita, she is 25 years old and instead look for a job she is taking money from her parents. She parties all the time. For no reason goes to Spanish course that nowhere is needed. Kamila would understand if it was an English course.

Kitek, Kami critisized Rita for not working? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Where is Kami's job?

Kami talks to her Mom a lot. That is good.

I love the way Kami invited Kristy back to talk with them. Kristy is so respectful. Her parents brought her up right!!!