Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Ok, mikeof26, I'll share. Just ribbing snaky a bit! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There will not be any sharing going on! Kristy is not a slut and she's devoted only to one snake(sorry, pun intended) And this particular kind of snake doesn't like seeing any swinging dicks except his own :no:

few days ago i posted a question regarding kamila & squirting. askin how all calling her a squirter and if there is any proof of that.

somebody came and told me tht if anyone in this forum has something, should be euromike but seems i cant pm him.

do we have any "official" proof finaly?

few days ago i posted a question regarding kamila & squirting. askin how all calling her a squirter and if there is any proof of that.

somebody came and told me tht if anyone in this forum has something, should be euromike but seems i cant pm him.

do we have any "official" proof finaly?

Euromike blocks all PM's that are not from his friends ! Ask him nicely if you can be his friend and then he will unblock you , if he desires !

Euromike blocks all PM's that are not from his friends ! Ask him nicely if you can be his friend and then he will unblock you , if he desires !

"ask him nicely"  ???? lol... should i kiss him as well?

anyway.... seems i ll never see such a proof... its ok. i think i ll live.

You can always pretend you are Rita but don't blame me if it doesn't work and you get blocked for eternity :)

1010 you may be going to get your wish, snaky don't get to damn jealous, looks like our beloved Kristy is getting ready to go on a date tonight, Came home and sat in the kitchen with Kami for little while, then went to powder room and Kami followed, they are there talking as Kristy is getting her face on, not like she needs to put on much make-up. Looks like another lonely night for Kami, she really needs to get a life, all day in bed, like I said she seems depressed to me.

Of course the date thing is speculation, but certainly is a possibility :clap: :clap: :clap:

Craziest thing I ever heard of.  I understand blocking someone if you don't like them.  But to only unblock people who ask to be your friend makes no sense. Especially since you can't PM them to ask!

I tried to compliment him once via PM and was blocked before I ever spoke to him.  Don't know where everyone here comes from, but you only work so hard to compliment someone.  Begging to be allowed is not part of it.

Albacore, I get you. But think of it like Facebook.You have to ask someone to be your "friend".

Mikey is a good guy, he is my friend. If you need to speak to him let me know and I will ask him to unblock you, if you want.

I think he is at work now.