Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

CRYINGsmiley-face-crying.gifCRYINGsmiley-face-crying.gifCRYINGsmiley-face-crying.gifCRYINGsmiley-face-crying.gif

crying-a-puddle.gifCRYINGsmiley-face-crying.gif

crying-a-puddle.gifcrying-a-puddle.gifcrying-a-puddle.gifcrying-a-puddle.gif

YES I AM SAD TODAY,,I KNEW THAT THIS DAY WOULD COME BUT IT STILL HURTS,,MY BABY MAYBE GONE FOREVER,,,,I HOPE TO SEE HER AGAIN,,,,LOVE YOU FOREVER MY BABY "RITA" :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

She'll likely make another return sometime.  The only question would be when.

In the meantime you can download that Blue Haired Girls Video.  She'll keep your knob polished for the time being.    :lmao:

Already downloaded and polished my knob already yesterday,,,,,,And to think that I thought that she was a sweet innocent girl,,,every other girl looks suspicious to me now in the Barcelona apartment:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She'll likely make another return sometime.  The only question would be when.

In the meantime you can download that Blue Haired Girls Video.  She'll keep your knob polished for the time being.    :lmao:

Today is a sad day to be sure. The lovely, classy, beautiful, and talented Rita has chosen to take departure from Penthouse "K". We wish her well in her adventures,

May the CC guardian angel watch over you as you travel, as we look upon the night sky, that beautiful twinkling star will always bring us found memories of you.

Be Safe, Be Happy and Be Well Rita, you will not be forgotten. Thanks for sharing a brief moment in time with us again,  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

RITA JUST POSTED A PHOTO OF THE OUTSIDE OF HER PLANE WINDOW,,,CURRENTLY 30,000 FEET IN THE AIR FLYING BACK HOME,,,,I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT,,LOVE YOU BABY :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Rita was visiting mainly to get her visa for her Barcelona studies.

Initially she was going to stay for 2 days but problems with the documents made her stay longer and meanwhile she was working and party as much as she could.

Kami is getting ready for a casting she plans to attend today.

THANK YOU "KITEK",,,I HOPE THAT WHILE IN BARCELONA FOR HER STUDIES,,SHE GETS TO STAY FOR FREE AT THE APARTMENT THERE,,,OR MAYBE THEY SHOULD OPEN UP ANOTHER APARTMENT WITH MY BABY AND SOME OF HER HOT BARCELONA WOMEN CLASSMATES.RLC ARE YOU LISTENING THAT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA :hi: :hi: :hi: :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Initially she was going to stay for 2 days but problems with the documents made her stay longer and meanwhile she was working and party as much as she could.

I don't get it.................it is nearly dark in Moscow and Kitek just posted that Kami is getting ready for a casting today .  What time do these girls apply for jobs - Midnight ?

I don't get it.................it is nearly dark in Moscow and Kitek just posted that Kami is getting ready for a casting today .  What time do these girls apply for jobs - Midnight ?

Il est que 17h 15 à Moscou donc oui il est encore temps pour elle pour sortir :-)