Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

I am going to joke around here imagine if kristy and bonnie aka blue did web cam together that would hot  lmfao

LOL I'm not going to joke around here, imagine if Kristy and Danaya did a web cam together, now THAT would be hottt!  I like blue so don't get me wrong when I say that I can't stand what she has done to that beautiful body with all those ugly tattoos!!

LOL I'm not going to joke around here, imagine if Kristy and Danaya did a web cam together, now THAT would be hottt!  I like blue so don't get me wrong when I say that I can't stand what she has done to that beautiful body with all those ugly tattoos!!

I agree about blue ugly tattoo's

The thing is Kristy wouldn't do it. She is more circumspect about showing things (other than nudity). And she would only do it with Kami. Those girls are clearly in love in the most unique unusual relationship I have ever seen! Kami having a boyfriend hasn't even had any impact on their closeness.

Kami's friend today looked cute, what we could see of her.

I look forward to the girls having friends over and maybe parties. And maybe Kristy can meet a cute guy.

Now imagine if Kristy did a completely private show for her snake and you all couldn't get a glimpse, now that would be SCORCHING! :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: