Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Kristy, looking goood, girl!!! Lately I time it perfectly for her bath! Just finished editing my first book. Need cover page and copyright and off for ebook publishing! I am psyched!

Kami's friend looks just like her. Almost could be her sister.

What happened with blue's show?

KRISTY ABOUT TO MASTURBATE AND MY BALLS ARE EMPTY FROM RUBBING IT OUT A DOZEN TIMES ALREADY FROM BLUE :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

She is still at it 1010, hell all of CC is there  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I fucking missed Kristy bating again???

Merde!

Was busy posting on blue thread.

BTW, can someone please tell blue to put the other end of the dildo in her pussy instead of tickling it with the wrong end???

I don't know what she does in her private shows, but if she starts sticking it in her pussy and coming, then I may watch private shows.

Haha, sorry if I sound kind of rude or harsh about it. Throw back to my VV days. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, I heard Kami's laugh! Good thing she doesn't laugh too much, lol!!!

Kristy looks adoringly at Kami. And the girls can just look at each other wordlessly and just know what the other is thinking!

Hey, watch it. I love Kamila's laugh.  :) Actually, she has 3 different laughs and I love them all.  ;D

Kami's friend is a cute looking babe. Finally saw her. Does Kami have any friends who are not hot?

Hey book. Saw you over at blue's show (well, I was only on free, not the private show). You were generous to her. What I saw she looked good, for a beginner. I wish her the best, although I don't think it is good for rlc to allow the show indefinitely. Maybe though, if she is successful, rlc will give her an apartment.