Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

How true! So much for worrying about Kami being controlled by him! I'm surprised she didn't pull him by his cock instead of his underwear.

Maybe this guy does have to give up his man card. Guy, if it were me and I had this beautiful chick I would be making out with her right away! Seduce her, man. Worst that can happen is she pushes you away. Then you know you will get blue balls all the time and you find someone else!

What do you guys think, Mikey, Thes?

YOU NEED GLASSES OLD MAN,,THAT'S WHAT SHE DID,,,SHE PULLED HIM BY HIS DICK THROUGH HIS UNDERWEAR. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How true! So much for worrying about Kami being controlled by him! I'm surprised she didn't pull him by his cock instead of his underwear.

Maybe this guy does have to give up his man card. Guy, if it were me and I had this beautiful chick I would be making out with her right away! Seduce her, man. Worst that can happen is she pushes you away. Then you know you will get blue balls all the time and you find someone else!

What do you guys think, Mikey, Thes?

And if a girl pulls me by my cock, I expect her to go down on her knees (assume the position!!!) and worship that cock!!!

Any I don't mean pray to it!!!

Sorry for that image, Mikey. I know some images just cannot be unseen! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So Who is controlling Who in this relationship? ???  It sure isn't him!!!

Shot15307.png

And then in the bedroom he gets NOTHING!!!

Well he is the one who bought that book....Kami is a quick learner, she loves to experiment and she could not wait to try what she read !

He should feel lucky she tried the hammering on Kristy and not on him :)

• Upvote 1

KRISTY PULLING HER BOYFRIEND BY HIS DICK :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Kristy ?

Rita's withdrawal symptoms are terrible :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Kristy ?

Rita's withdrawal symptoms are terrible :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

kristy that's not kristy that's kamila pulling her boy toy by his cock

I KNOW SHE GOT ME IN MOURNING,,,I COULDN'T EVEN CONCENTRATE AT WORK TODAY EITHER,,,I KEPT CALLING THE WOMEN AT MY JOB RITA,,,,, I MISS MY BABY :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Kristy ?

Hey Mikey. It must be hard for you when you are fucking your woman and you yell Rita when you come!!!

And she says, "Rita? My name is Barbara!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So after that you are left again with pulling at your own cock!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: