Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

1010 your bias...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

On a more serious note, Things are getting to be more serious with Kami and BF, This requires Kristy to exit the picture more often than not, mostly by her choice.

It appears that the BF is an ok guy, needs to grow up some. Kristy is trying to adjust to the intrusion of a male in a female dominated household. She always has her alone time in the mornings as Kami and BF never get up before noon at the soonest.

Kami most of time sleeps in until 2 to 4 pm in the afternoon, I am worried that she is missing out on life due to her sleep patterns.

Kristy lives a busy life, leaves the house everyday for some reason, sometimes I believe she leaves to give Kami and BF space at her expense and is pretty unselfish.

The love that Kami and Kristy share is still very apparent, the closeness that each require is a needed by both, and requires nurturing. Due to each having such different schedules, and now the BF, the time they have for each other is limited, As time moves forward, I see this will become even more of an issue for them.

Where in the past we were so use to seeing them together, now we see either Kristy in the house alone eating by herself, doing her exercises by herself, or reading in the living room by herself.

Kami too is often by herself, laying in bed watching either the TV or her computer, or playing on her phone, eating the kitchen, or sitting in the living room alone.

I have seen that Kami is very lonely at times, and when Kristy comes home, she takes on a different persona completely. She perks right up and won't hardly stop talking, and will follow Kristy threw the entire house just talking away.

Kristy is usually the one who initiates the caressing, and will come in to Kami's bedroom to get a little of the closeness she requires, but she has become a very confident young lady, and simply doesn't require this type of interaction as much as Kami.

Kami on the other hand desires the affection of all in her presence, whether it be Kristy's loving affection, or the BF and his complete attention, which he doesn't seem to want to give completely. Book don't get mad, but Kami has become very needy these days and I'm not sure why.

Moving forward the times that Kristy and Kami have together in the loving embrace's we all love to watch will become more and more difficult for them to share.

This Penthouse they share together will not meet the expectations of those who are still stuck in the past, and the relationship they shared in Barcelona.

The girls lives have changed so much since then, so when they do have the time for each other we may see glimpses of the past but I soon predict these small glimpses will become even more infrequent.

So the soap opera continues, for some it will not be what they want to watch, and for others it will be exactly what they want to see.

Always know that the love Kami and Kristy share will endure all the complexities of life, and that is because it's true unabated love, instilled deep into their hearts.

Thes, your Kami/Kristy stuff has left your thought bubble, lol!! I think you get me, buddy!

That's fine, it is a good analysis. I still think  they will find time to  be together K & K, though not as much. He works sometimes and if Kristy is around they will cuddle or snuggle. But I don't know if we will see many more baths together.

It is the way of life. Girls meet guys and their bff's have to adjust. I hope Kristy finds a guy and then maybe she won't be shut out from Kami and her bf. Of course that requires Kristy get along with the bf which has not really happened yet. Give it time, they will all make adjustments.

I'M GONNA GUESS AND SAY THAT LYREE LIKES,,,KAMILA,KRISTY,ZOYA,NELLY AND LEORA,,,AND MAYBE MILANA AND COCO,,,I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER LIST :yes: :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

You have already posted it. Thank you. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

The casting of votes isn't in eye of the beholder, it is based on popularity and motivations to vote.

If people voted for Messi as England's greatest player ... you can see the flaw in that. The women fancied Beckham so they voted for him on any poll and a quite a few men who ignored his inability to beat a player still rated him highly. Leora lovers are not blinkered they have merely seen the light and are not in state of denial. You even have to bring in Kristy as a proxy candidate instead of Rita. 

And for the zillionth time I saw Leora's perfection even before I knew she would get naked or bate ... so once again you perpetuate the myth and deny that the 2Ks popularity is to do with them being fluffy little cute girlies given instructions to tease with pseudo lesbian play just like all subsequent inhabitants of the Barcelona apartment. If they were in a relationship with someone like Paul (I know that's a stretch of the imagination) they would not be remotely as popular as Leora. As it stands Danaya is getting more views of her pictures on her own!

EASY FIX,,I'LL CONDUCT THE POLL IN THE LEORA THREAD,,,,MY BABY IS A SAFE BET ANYWHERE ANYTIME,,AND EVEN IN ENGLAND THEY WOULD STILL SAY THAT LIONEL MESSI WAS #1,,,,,I MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE UNDERSTAND YOUR OBSESSION,,THERE ISN'T A PERSON ALIVE THAT HAVEN'T HEARD ME TALK ABOUT MY QUEEN LIKE YOU DO YOURS,,,IT'S IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER,AND YOU GOT EYES FOR LEORA,,AND BLINDERS LIKE A RACE HORSE FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT IS NOT LEORA,,,,I'VE SEEN HER FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY THAT SHE WALKED UNTO RLC,,BUT SHE JUST DOESN'T DO IT FOR ME LIKE R&K,,,,JUST REMEMBER THAT MY QUEEN AND PRINCESS HAVE NEVER WALKED AROUND NAKED OR MASTURBATED IN THE OPEN,,, YET I STILL LOVE THEM MORE THAN ALL THE OTHER GIRLS THAT DO SO,,,WOULD YOU STILL LOVE YOUR QUEEN IF SHE WAS LIKE THEM OR NIKKI? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :haha:

Hey Lyree and Mikey, am I missing something or do you two have some sort of telepathic communication with each other???

Hmmm.... funny how you  knew Mikey!!!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We need more females here to spice up the place. Love it!

EVERY TIME THAT KAMILA'S BOYFRIEND COMES OVER,,SHE PROBABLY FEELS LIKE A SINGLE PERSON ON VALENTINES DAY OR CHRISTMAS INTO NEW YEAR'S,,,SHE FEELS LIKE THE ODD MAN OUT OR THIRD WHEEL,,,IT'S KINDA AWKWARD FOR HER TO BE THERE ONLY TO WATCH KAMILA AND HER BF KISSING AND HUGGING ALL OVER EACH OTHER,,,PLUS KRISTY IS PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT WE AS THE AUDIENCE THINK OF SEEING HER THERE WITH NOBODY WHILE KAMILA WALKS AROUND WITH HER MAN.

EVEN KAMILA HERSELF HAS CHANGED SOMEWHAT SINCE THIS GUY SHOWED UP,,SHE IS OBSESSED WITH CHECKING  HER PHONE EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY,,AND SHE LOOKS DEPRESSED IF HE'S NOT THERE WITH HER,,,,KAMILA IS NOT REALLY DOING ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN OTHER GIRLS HER AGE ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT FALL HARD FOR THAT ONE GUY,,,,WE ARE NOT USED TO SEEING HER LIKE THIS THAT'S WHY IT LOOKS AND FEELS SO STRANGE TO US,,,,,,I JUST HOPE THAT KRISTY WILL BE OK,,,,I HATE TO SEE ANOTHER GUY WITH MY KRISTY BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER HAPPY AND IN LOVE,EVEN IF IT'S NOT WITH ME :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

DAMN I GOT A BAD CASE OF A.D.D,,,,I AM COMMENTING ON CC,WHILE WATCHING NETFLIX ON ONE SCREEN,,,DEADPOOL ON ANOTHER,,,TEXTING ON MY PHONE AND EATING SOME FOOD AT THE SAME TIME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mikey, first of all, she is my girl, you have yours.

Second, you don't have ADD, you have fucking Extra Attention Trauma (EAT for short!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:). I came up with Trauma because I needed a T for my acronym EAT. Now if only I "eat" a little more maybe  I won't get cranky!

I don't get to view the goings on in K&K's apartment, but from some of the stuff I read about it, do you all really think she is heads over heels for this guy?  Most of the things I read tell me no and other things I read say maybe, but none of what I read says that she is really into this guy.  Just my observations coming from someone that can't see any of the interaction of the two.

Lyree, who was Lena? Someone from the past? I will need a pic of her for my card game if you want her included.

And don't let Mikey pick for you!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just kidding guys. I am shameless!

Hey, Thes, where are your picks man? Cat got your tongue?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: