Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appears Moos is trying to bait me into another argument in the K,K,&K thread,so that his buddy Thestarider will have another excuse to ban me again like he did on November 13.Sorry Moos and Thestarider,but I have no desire to speak to either one of you because I don't trust either one of you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Appears Moos is trying to bait me into another argument in the K,K,&K thread,so that his buddy Thestarider will have another excuse to ban me again like he did on November 13.Sorry Moos and Thestarider,but I have no desire to speak to either one of you because I don't trust either one of you. 

i never trying to bait you, I'm just telling the reality about RLC whether you like it or not

On 13.11.2017 at 8:47 PM, moos54 said:

tell me where is this insult please 

Tell me this is not mocking another member:

On 11.11.2017 at 7:38 PM, moos54 said:

can you tell me when you have finished the kamila fantasy  adventure script, because I'm sure we'll be able to adapt it to a comic movie
kamila who would be a dancer in bolshoi while remaining the major party her ass in her living room without ever repeating, I do not doubt what she hide some talent to us but the fact that this girl is a genius when i read your post  ^^

by the way, before kaley, there was Heidi, correct your post otherwise i delete it

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

i never trying to bait you, I'm just telling the reality about RLC whether you like it or not

Tell me this is not baiting, trying to pick on everything he say: 

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I'm going to repeat myself but from the beginning when you subscribe to RLC, you know what project you are going into, by paying, you agree not to understand everything if you do not have the necessary knowledge to understand the Russian language

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Same here, i am done because you don't want understand  what i try to say 

OK, but that goes both ways, you don't want to see how you sound. It sound as you dissrespect other members, and can't accept any critical or different views on RLC. If that is true, it is no god attitude from a mod. If it is not so, you should write it out more clearly, express yourself more humble. I can let these cases rest, but I will not restrain from commenting if I see anything again.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Follow the rules as posted and there will be no issues. You have chosen to challenge the Mods decisions many times made by all of the four Mods on the forum, and there fore you paid the price, after being warned numerous times.