Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Look here:

It is delusional.

Strightly, this forum is to share thoughts and discuss with other members, not to communicate directly with the tenants.

The tenants should not seek to read, but if they do, they do it by their will, so they just have to tackle the critique. 

I totally agree with you here!  If they choose to read this forum it's their own damn fault.  By choosing to read this forum, they have to take the good with the bad.  As for the mods........well, most of them do tend to favor the ones that think everything is ok no matter how janked up it really is!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Tell Ed2 to stop trying to flame bait me then,,,,he  posted it here and in the Vanessa Thread. I never bothered him.

And like I said before he likes to be sneaky while attacking people.

Look Down.gif

Global Rules

(Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)

5) Do not Flame-Bait, Flame, or Attack other Member’s Comments or Tenants Actions without explaining yourself.

What do you call this then?????

Sorry to have brought it up in the wrong thread @Thestarider, but it really prowoked me. He can't make a single post without making fun of other members, attacing their motives or personas, and he has an insulting way of telling anyone he dissagrees. Your opinion is stupid because you are stupid-kind of way.

It just boils over for me.

@Foamy T. Squirrel @thestraider @StnCld316

Regarding the incessant charges of "favoritism" by the Mods:

If I played favorites, then only mature posters with experience in adult forums would be here: No Trolls, No Snowflakes. Trolls can go back home to 4chan/B to get more practice, and Snowflakes can go to American universities and enjoy the "safe zone."

We get this criticism of "favoritism" from BOTH sides every time there's a scuffle. And believe me, both sides get sent to the principal's office, get their posts removed when we see them, or get suspended.

It is not humanly (or squirrely) possible for us to see and approve of every comment posted to CamCaps. Just look at the daily threads and post totals from week-to-week.

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

What do you call this then?????

Sorry to have brought it up in the wrong thread @Thestarider, but it really prowoked me. He can't make a single post without making fun of other members, attacing their motives or personas, and he has an insulting way of telling anyone he dissagrees. Your opinion is stupid because you are stupid-kind of way.

It just boils over for me.

@Foamy T. Squirrel @thestraider @StnCld316

I couldn't agree more Ed2.  He has a way of being a total asshole while trying to make it appear that he isn't!!  He has the mods under his thumb as well, with all of his psycho babble bullshit!!!

10 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

This forum, should be called -The Sycophants Society. 

LMAO.......easy there Ipiratemedia, there are only a hand full of people on this forum that even knows what that means!!   I do agree with you whole heartedly though!!!

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Regarding the incessant charges of "favoritism" by the Mods:

If I played favorites, then only mature posters with experience in adult forums would be here: No Trolls, No Snowflakes. Trolls can go back home to 4chan/B to get more practice, and Snowflakes can go to American universities and enjoy the "safe zone."

We get this criticism of "favoritism" from BOTH sides every time there's a scuffle. And believe me, both sides get sent to the principal's office, get their posts removed when we see them, or get suspended.

It is not humanly (or squirrely) possible for us to see and approve of every comment posted to CamCaps. Just look at the daily threads and post totals from week-to-week.

Maybe you need more mods, and maybe you need different shifts, and maybe you need to look at how you are perceived from both sides of the fence.  Just a suggestion!

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:38 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe you need more mods, and maybe you need different shifts, and maybe you need to look at how you are perceived from both sides of the fence.  Just a suggestion!

You can't please all them all of the time. no matter what a Mod does, it is always is perceived by one side or the other as wrong. That is why the rules and guidelines were established for everyone in the forum to follow....Like you Harley we have lives that we live outside of the forum. This forum in no way dominates our lives. Yes there are Mods in the works because forum has outgrown the three of us. Be careful though for what you wish for, as we all know what goes around comes around. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

You can't please all them all of the time. no matter what a Mod does, it is always is perceived by one side or the other as wrong. That is why the rules and guidelines were established for everyone in the forum to follow....Like you Harley we have lives that we live outside of the forum. This forum in no way dominates our lives. Yes there are Mods in the works because forum has outgrown the three of us. Be careful though for what you wish for, as we all know what goes around comes around. :biggrin:

I know it's not easy and I have paid for it 3 times now.  Maybe the rules need to be revisited and tweaked a little to allow a little more latitude!

I really want to complain about the sad fact that the mods don't buy us enough beer. I mean, Frank Zappa wrote a song about the Devil eatin' one of his girls and Frank was really missing his titties and beer. We are of like mind....oh! never mind. My wife just arrived with no shirt on and carryin' two pints of homebrew...

...Now! Where was I? Oh yeah! Titties and beer and... Oh wait! ...she just dipped a boob into my beer...and...awww, looky there, a white bearded nipple!!!

Later mods, I have a mess that needs my full attention. She used "Wally" and "Mr Beaver Cleaver" in the same sentence so I'll have to get back with you on the mods buying beer subject.

This has got to be the most awesome posted thread I've ever read.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: You guys all took this forum literally. Why, my rant on gif's...(the GIF format), pales into insignificanse, compared to this......Now can we all just shake hands, or whatever you all do, and get on with enjoying this forum. Just be thankful I ain't your Global Mod......cos if I was, I'd squish ya all into widdle bits. Nah! just kidding I'd probably give ya all medals.:blush:

On 5/21/2017 at 3:07 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't know man. When someone is allowed to call another member on the forum a faggot while telling him to suck his dick and is not banned because it, to me that reeks of favoritism, ESPECIALLY when this member is notorious for this kind of behavior (verbally attacking members), has been called out for it on more than a few times by more than a few members and is still allowed to post with no repercussions. 

Archived