Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

55 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Settle Down.  You guys take this RLC stuff too seriously.  I have said it at least 50 times or more over the last few years.  If you don't like what a Member Posts then simply add them to your Ignore List.  

When a Member posts I could care less if she fell off a cliff tomorrow,   it's only a common phrase that has been around for Century's. Even I have said it few times throughout my life on this earth.

Many of us have explained to you why it isn't that simple, but you nor admin want to listen, so what's the point. Why shouldn't we take serious, when someone have made it their serious agenda to turn every lighthearted and happy discussion between any member into something very bad and negative? I'm seriously starting to doubt your ability to distinguish between legitimate critique (free speach) and hateful harrassment, just for the sake of trolling.

• Like 1

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Many of us have explained to you why it isn't that simple, but you nor admin want to listen, so what's the point. Why shouldn't we take serious, when someone have made it their serious agenda to turn every lighthearted and happy discussion between any member into something very bad and negative? I'm seriously starting to doubt your ability to distinguish between legitimate critique (free speach) and hateful harrassment, just for the sake of trolling.

When I get to reading the posts if there is something out of line then the post will get removed.

That line would mean the post is hidden, then reviewed by the Mods and appropriate action is then taken. If the vote is 3-1 to remove, it's removed. 3-1 it's okay, it stays. 2-2, I come in as a tiebreaker. Not being a Mod per se, they trust my unbiased judgement. 

Hope this better explains it.

EDIT: And you have to admit, it has to be pretty bad before it's removed entirely. Things get posted on this board that would last 2 seconds anywhere else, except maybe a board that follows the same type of genre. If you think that your post crosses the line, then it most likely does. So, save yourself the heartache of having your bubble burst and don't post it at all. Seems simple enough to me. Once in a while as hard as it is for many, you have to get your common sense out and take it for a walk and exercise it.

• Upvote 2

On 10/2/2019 at 4:41 PM, TBG 150 said:

That line would mean the post is hidden, then reviewed by the Mods and appropriate action is then taken. If the vote is 3-1 to remove, it's removed. 3-1 it's okay, it stays. 2-2, I come in as a tiebreaker. Not being a Mod per se, they trust my unbiased judgement. 

Hope this better explains it.

EDIT: And you have to admit, it has to be pretty bad before it's removed entirely. Things get posted on this board that would last 2 seconds anywhere else, except maybe a board that follows the same type of genre. If you think that your post crosses the line, then it most likely does. So, save yourself the heartache of having your bubble burst and don't post it at all. Seems simple enough to me. Once in a while as hard as it is for many, you have to get your common sense out and take it for a walk and exercise it.

You didn't really answer anything! Is there actually anything besides spam that is over the line????

There seem to be no actual desire to remove repeatedly disruptive posters, and even worse, being insultive and harrassing isn't just accepted, but it seems to be encuraged. All you guys do is to repeat this old mantra, everything was better in the good old days, when there was "wild west" and no rules at all. Basically the policy is, no intervention is the ideal moderation. Did anyone read what Foamy T. Squirrel said about the new reactions yesterday. Now "snowflakes" don't need to report so many posts anymore, because we can show disagreement by downvoting instead! Really? That's the attitude we're met with! You think we report things just because we disagree??? I tell you, you are all wrong!

I remember when I first joined RLCF, mods instructed you to greet people nicely every time you entered the forum. I'm not saying it need to be that extreme, but having alittle better climate wouldn't hurt.

• Like 2

I've never seen a bigger bunch of pussy's than H1 and Ed2 in my life.  You two have got to be the biggest cry babies on this forum and while i'm at it I need to include the one person that wanted to start a poll to have me banned from CC......Noldus!!  Simply because someone doesn't go along with you on everything said by you on this forum, they are automatically considered trouble makers and trolls because you are not getting it your way.  I'm proud of who I am and what I say on this forum.  I'm not going to hold back what I say for you people just because you don't agree with it and it might hurt the tenants feelings.  Fuck a bunch of yours and the tenants feelings........grow the fuck up you bunch of hypocritical cry babies!!

Harley, all I can say is that you hold yourself in too high of an esteem to make yourself feel good about yourself.

Anyone who is civil and not a belligerent, negative, contrary, or a demeaning person or someone that has figured out that you are a phony and a liar or someone who does not

"trust you" on your agenda is on your list.

You said at one time and I quote " the one thing I can't stand is a liar"===sorry you hate yourself so much that you have to project that hate unto others

to make yourself feel superior. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've never seen a bigger bunch of pussy's than H1 and Ed2 in my life.  You two have got to be the biggest cry babies on this forum and while i'm at it I need to include the one person that wanted to start a poll to have me banned from CC......Noldus!!  Simply because someone doesn't go along with you on everything said by you on this forum, they are automatically considered trouble makers and trolls because you are not getting it your way.  I'm proud of who I am and what I say on this forum.  I'm not going to hold back what I say for you people just because you don't agree with it and it might hurt the tenants feelings.  Fuck a bunch of yours and the tenants feelings........grow the fuck up you bunch of hypocritical cry babies!!

I disagree with 98% of the forum, but I have no issue with them. I might think they are stupid, but they have their right to express their view. But you're not stupid, I think you are quite smart, and I used to value your honesty. The problem is that you don't contribute with anything now , you don't express a valid opinion, all you can possibly do is just fire random insults at random things you read. Because that's all you can do, read posts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Never been talked about  a poll.
I said they could send a PM to Admin ..

• Like 3