Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So now I think I know who the mod is. If what you say about another mod is true, then I apologize for accusing you of distorting my conversation.

even though i'm a deeply nice person almost all the time, like to make jokes and take things with derision, for those who take the time to get to know me

i'm sorry but i don't accept your excuses

14 hours ago, firewall said:

if i don't use this feature and i enter in the game of some members one more time i know already the end of the movie so i prefer don't waste more time with those people and continue my road with the members where i have a good relation,

after everyone makes their choice and is free to use this feature or not, me this feature give me more serenity and i am more relax now on the forum

Yes, it works when,  like you, you just ignore the people who write some things that annoy you. But let us say we have a member A, who harrass member B. Member B can ignore member A, then he won't see the insults against him any more, but there is no initiative for member A to stop making fun of member B behind his back. In these cases ignoring doesn't work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly, but it's very rare and invariably the ignorer does end up posting snide, off hand, comments towards the ignored. It only works when the person ignoring another person totally ignores that other person. It's almost impossible though because a lot of times the person ignored creates a dialogue somewhere else with other members which then pulls the ignorer into the conversation, and invariably the snide comments come out. Being an ignorer means having to ignore not only the posts that the ignored makes, but also other conversations that the ignored may be involved with. It's very hard for the ignorer not to make those snide comments. Almost all of the time they fail and back down the hole it goes. 

Being an ignorer takes work.  In my opinion the ignore feature does more harm then good. 

And because it is so confusing to follow , this is exactly why I choose to ignore the ignore button, whether I am the ignored by an ignorer, and I don't see the ignorer posting against me the ignored, just as I would not be an ignorer just

to post against an ignored 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, happyone said:

And because it is so confusing to follow , this is exactly why I choose to ignore the ignore button, whether I am the ignored by an ignorer, and I don't see the ignorer posting against me the ignored, just as I would not be an ignorer just

to post against an ignored 🤣

I would say I agree if I understood it lol but after about the tenth reading think I can say good post 🤣👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is not breaking any rules bud2966, you do know exactly what rules you have been breaking. and it is not the first time you have been reprimanded for your behavior on the forum. Let me refresh your memory.

1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments. Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

all I said is she makes more money from her paying clients .hell maybe she got all the bruises from doing her photo shoots .that take her to do over 27 hours to get done.and just like you blame milena for monica doing what she is doing .I just said we have seen the very same thing from her teacher sofie.and seeing you can blame milena I can blame sofie.its only fair .evern if I am not a mod on cc

• Like 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

all I said is she makes more money from her paying clients .hell maybe she got all the bruises from doing her photo shoots .that take her to do over 27 hours to get done.and just like you blame milena for monica doing what she is doing .I just said we have seen the very same thing from her teacher sofie.and seeing you can blame milena I can blame sofie.its only fair .evern if I am not a mod on cc

and if you banned me that just shows. all and me that the rules are not the same .for the mods and the cc members. saying or blaming someone else for what. the girls do or don't do

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The forum administrators and other workers have become a bloody joke in this thread to allow the complete thread to be hi-jacked.

They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery if this is how they allow threads to deviate from the subject.👎

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Robwin said:

The forum administrators and other workers have become a bloody joke in this thread to allow the complete thread to be hi-jacked.

They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery if this is how they allow threads to deviate from the subject.👎

.Ahhh this was in the covid topic but i see i have been relegated lol.

Its a pity the mods aren't more strict over keeping to topic rules and not deviating, but i suppose those in favour like Jabs are allowed to break the fucking rules when it suits them.

Fucking hypocrites.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Members are asked not to report to the Moderation Team any threads and/or posts contained herein. The reading and participation in this board is purely voluntary.

So any thread can be hijacked, go off topic or anything and no one will give a shit. Just a great big free for all, that's great eh so much for anyone keeping any thread in order and on topic then that's all gone by the board now eh.

So anarchy has arrived at CC wow what a great improvement 🤪

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Worldwide Political Discussions

Follow 0

Please Post Any Political Talk Here if it Contains Politics, Immigration, Parliamentary Items, etc... 

Read at Your Own Risk!

CamCaps.net and its Administration and Moderation Team assume no liability or responsibility to the foregoing content of this board.

IT WILL NOT BE MODERATED.

Members are asked not to report to the Moderation Team any threads and/or posts contained herein. The reading and participation in this board is purely voluntary. Any personal threats made upon another Members Life or Personal Well Being will not however be tolerated. You are expected to act somewhat like the adults you pretend to be.

Basically some mods want to give a free pass to the individual who repeatedly derails threads and makes the experience of CC crap for everyone else.

It's not about liability, although I think it is about political alignment of some mods with the person who's only goal it seems is to be an ignorant jackass.

I was not reporting him, I wanted to see if there was anything that could be done about this guy before the boards blow up again, obviously this replying mod at least, isn't interested in the health of the boards, so meh, neither am I. Not my chair, not my problem! 😂

I'd suggest to everyone else to just ignore the individual concerned, that's what I'll try to do, even though he makes it very hard when he chooses to directly attack people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1