Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recorded it, it's currently converting to flv after which i'll upload it.

Total time about 1 hour 45 minutes. (this time with audio it seems :D)

Expect it to be online in about an hour, maybe 2 hours depending on the conversion (15 minutes to go) & upload time (I have a 200mbps line but my provider limits upload to 10mbps).

• Upvote 2

Total time about 1 hour 45 minutes.

Expect it to be online in about an hour, maybe 2 hours depending on the conversion (15 minutes to go) & upload time (I have a 200mbps line but my provider limits upload to 10mbps).

Thanks mate i m waiting :)

Total time about 1 hour 45 minutes. (this time with audio it seems :D)

Man, you are my hero! I truly appreciate it!

LOL, just enjoying a slow evening so I had time to record some stuff while I still have a few days left on my paid account.  However, if those parties happen more I might even renew my account there.

Was fun to see something different for a change.

This fucking site and their technical issues...from shitty cameras to constant buffering to now completely down every fucking time there is some action.  Then the fucking tweeter puts up his std message we are aware and we are working on the site...not fucking good enough you morons!

• Upvote 2