Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah she kept looking at the VV contract real carefully. And this dressing room without the cameras smacks of RLC.  I doubt we see anything from her. Too bad as she might have shook things up if she was a full time guest. I'm giving up my subscription without any chamges

At first I thought maybe this new girl and Anna was going to hook up, but it looks like they are genuine friends who have known each other for a while. It doesn't really matter though. VV doesn't need a new girl, especially if Alex isn't going to be fucking her. They need to focus on getting a new guy for Jackie. Last night had potential to be something pretty good. But at this point I don't really know what VV really needs to get back on track to the glory days. Getting rid of Ivo/Sonia would be a good start though.

well at he yesterday party i can say that was amazing for all ... just take away for a new session .. the tver gilr have see that she can take again a man and more make again with the man .. no dangerous ... well petra have say yesterday about the fucking time to anna   ;;;;;    what  no preservatif   ... not so really answer from anna ...  ok  all take the sex taste with no comment .. well i cant no say about it .  it just the taste from all ... no from the spyer ... i spy and no answer again .

So, the boy/girl couple of tver come over to voro and started to change one of the camera positions and then they left.  Are those running the site?

The should better change the cam above the tv, the video/audio synchronisation is messed up on that one.

When you click on the Sofia apartment the message you get is as bad as the writing on Twitter.

We are adding new apartment for you this month. More habitants, more action, more cams

Double the Action, Double Voyeur.

if it were double the action there'd be two new apartments. That said, it's a good sign were getting a new apartment.

16 hours ago, patmarine said:

well at he yesterday party i can say that was amazing for all ... just take away for a new session .. the tver gilr have see that she can take again a man and more make again with the man .. no dangerous ... well petra have say yesterday about the fucking time to anna   ;;;;;    what  no preservatif   ... not so really answer from anna ...  ok  all take the sex taste with no comment .. well i cant no say about it .  it just the taste from all ... no from the spyer ... i spy and no answer again .

The site crashed when things got interesting in the bath...fuck this site, their shitty server and camera's.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, echoone said:

Seems there will be something interesting going on in voro.  2 ladies of the other apartment have arrived.  Guess they'll have a Friday the 13th party?

Here is how it will go tonight, women will grind, go for smoke for 10 minutes, women will dance, go for smoke for 10 minutes, women will grind again, (cameras buffering), go for smoke for 10 minutes, tease guy, go for smoke for 10 minutes, run from room to room to room with subs trying to follow them, go for smoke for 10 minutes...fill bath, go for smoke for 10 minutes, skinny guy gets in tub with his emaciated belly hanging out, girl adds bubble soap so that bubbles are everywhere, go for smoke for 10 minutes, girls get into the tub with bottoms on and pretend interaction, camera buffers like crazy, action heats up cameras buffer more...site crashes!  There may be some prior interaction on one of the beds, but the camera angles and picture quality is so bad...it's a waste of time.

• Upvote 2