Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, echoone said:

Not sure since I don't speak Russian but there's a lot of talking going on in Anna's bedroom.

I hope they removed all the glass from the room first... only older viewers of VV will get that reference.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alex coming not again i sure this .... if the action whas not make with petra at last .. alex would and anna take him again... but just so make in out from anna ... you can believe that he come again to annna ... that was a dangerous bad action and you lost if you are not high in the head .

1 minute ago, patmarine said:

so long talking with anna and petra .....  i can just thinking that is all over with alex .

Don't know, we'll see...  From what I saw in the previous days Anna & Alex really seemed to like each other.

But there's definitely a lot of talking going on at the moment. 

if i thinking in the past ... wo have try the sex happyness to big to make with all ....   annna sure other nelly  ... the tver girl was just a game in the room ... well alex have try and later he is in the not situation to stay and petra make him hot..... welll what the hell.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Jackie and Nelly have left for now. Petra remains. Interesting. She must be waiting for Alex to get back, at least I think she is.

Think they just went out for a smoke, they'll be back.