Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i say something now  i am a sex und possible sex friend... ok i have chat and message send tonight  .. well some profil of one girl make me  strong .  maybe i have a chance to writte mit the reality  .. ok wenn the person  (

i dont no if the link have worked here ... ok maybe i have some change chat make with Nelly i dont no really much cam af this time wo looks all girl nice and pretty.. ok i have see some profile in my xxxxxx  web    yes of course if that she is   ... i repport back to you ..  well maybe the link go speeed and i lose all here ... no panics i am a normal man and no bodys jalous of ... stay tuned i will repport my chat challenge with the girl.

the left tatoo in the arm  have make a noise by me.. the same color and the same position .. well maybe i have lost my  identity other i dont no .. i have writte in german well the story about yesteday in the voyeur villa  in german ... well the girl have read   and left !!!!!!   ...... omg was some girl from the site ... i dont no that was writte in profil  speak english... oh well we say  what happen  in the next .. i hoppe i have not a girl from the web touch  because its make now all  .... jalous  other i dont no maybe all voyeur  back....

I really like the idea of casual sex with strangers, Its one of my fantasies to have plenty of this encounters. however Iam pretty shy, and Im often scared of going forward with it.

Im also more likely to reply if you have a photo of yourself, maybe a lil bit of the face, like half, not just dick pics, then if you want I will also show what my face looks like.

Im not an actual prostitute this is just the first user name that came to me before I signed up.

well in the profile read ... omg ..

12 hours ago, echoone said:

A couple of big hugs and Nelly & Anna are alone.

About the language?  Is it Russian or another language?  Since I know Dutch, English, French and a bit of German, Italian, Spanish & Romanian I do know it's none of those.  I'm guessing Russian but i'm not 100% sure.

Yes, it is the Russian language.

12 hours ago, patmarine said:

yes a difficult language .. maybe in 12 month you are ready to listen

I do not think that the knowledge of the Russian language will help you. Apartments are equipped with bad cameras with a disgusting microphones. Even when they speak in complete silence, not make out two-thirds of the words. When turned on the TV, try to understand to their conversation becomes completely meaningless exercise.

• Upvote 4

Just checked to see if there's activity and it seems that David has returned.

And in the mean time Anna has returned and brought Alex with her, seems they are OK again.

Also the cam above the tv doesn't work.

Nelly (& David) are getting very annoying.  When do decide to have fun with each other they decide to do it in the kitchen where there isn't a cam nearby and the view from the far cam is obscured by furniture.  When they then move to the bedroom you can be sure, even when it's daylight outside, that the room is dark and that they try to do their business under the covers.  But even then that's not enough, Nelly likes to strategically place the pillows so the view from the bedside cams is even more obscured.

A big contrast with Anna & Alex who don't seem to bother with the cams to much... 

• Upvote 3