Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

16 minutes ago, echoone said:

Nelly (& David) are getting very annoying.  

They've been annoying for the past couple of months now. This is exactly why I say having couples in these apartments is a huge mistake. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They've been annoying for the past couple of months now. This is exactly why I say having couples in these apartments is a huge mistake. 

Have only been a member for the past few days/weeks.  Curious about the new places, if it's as annoying as Nelly & David are I don't think I'll renew my membership, certainly now it's getting more expensive.

Why do the girls always wear their panties when masterbating? Who does that? I mean maybe in the beginning getting warmed up, but after a few minutes, they have to go.  You're on a sex site, act like it and stop being shy about stuff. Go all out for your customers. That's what I would do.

• Upvote 1

This has to be the most boring ass masterbation display. if you're going do it, go all out and lose your mind doing it.  They might as well do their laundry or pay bills with their other hand. Do they realize that their shows are suppose to sell more subscriptions? 

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This has to be the most boring ass masterbation display. if you're going do it, go all out and lose your mind doing it.  They might as well do their laundry or pay bills with their other hand. Do they realize that their shows are suppose to sell more subscriptions? 

Let Elisa Teach them LOL she is the best and she uses imagination and it's not routine  

Are least she has some feeling left in her body. These folks on VV have ruined their sexuality and sensuality. There would be no way for me to sit there while someone next to me was getting off. if I got the point where I could turn it off like that, it would be time to go. 

Maybe it's "that time of the month"  (read: menstruation time).

Woman can act a bit different when it happens, sometimes they are in pain, it all depends from person to person.

Some big bald guy entered the voro apartment.  Thought he was someone new since he brought a big travel bag but the bag seems to contain something that could be a waterpipe.  Or maybe it could be a big ugly vase, I have no clue lol

• 4 months later...