Anezka and Karel

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I haven't looked into the apartment for a couple of days.  I didn't realize she was away.

Maybe the guy should take care of his girl instead of passing all his time on that computer ... It would be more interesting for everyone, including Anezka 

• Upvote 2

The more I watch Anezka, the more I like her. She has a sad look to her many times, but what a beautiful smile.

I hope that she has many more times to show it in this apartment.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Lyree said:

The more I watch Anezka, the more I like her. She has a sad look to her many times, but what a beautiful smile.

I hope that she has many more times to show it in this apartment.

She has a sexiness about her. A sort of shy sexiness. i like her. Hi, Lyree!

Their sex is extremely sensual and sexy. I wish they would do it more but they make a great couple together. And he really knows how to please a woman. I took notes and hope to apply it to practice with my wife!

• Upvote 1

i think it's good couple but the problem is they not spend many time in the appartment,in 2 weeks i have see this couple like only 3-4 times on free cameras,

when they are here the rest of the time they are in guest room with no sound so personaly im not super interesting with this new couple for the moment

On 4/12/2016 at 8:06 PM, BenCoudon said:

True, she is very cute and sexy.

But thus far, we have seen him more often jurking off under the desk in front of the pc than fucking her.

So I'm not yet sold to that appartment

I was watching last night ( I think or might have been night before. Hate getting old!) I was rather amused that he was in jacking at the computer and she was in jilling in bed! Oh well to each his own I guess.

• Upvote 1