Anezka and Karel

On 31.3.2016 at 2:39 AM, mr1010 said:

Girl was very tired, conked out. We will see tomorrow if this is real or a fraud.

I do not get why all here are so negative. This couple started very nice. Were is the issue?

Comparing this apartment with the apartments of K&K or D&A&A&V it should be an easy task to figure out which is real and which are not. 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Nudity's more important to me than sex, as she's certainly delivering that.

RLC might have gotten it right this time for this Apartment.  The other three couples were just a Flash in the Pan.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC might have gotten it right this time for this Apartment.  The other three couples were just a Flash in the Pan.

You were right but....   She was there the first few days and it looks promising

But she is not there anymore.  The guy has been alone in this apartment for several days now.

Where is she?    All what we see now is a guy beating off (hidden under the desk) in front of a PC.

We hope for improvement  but doesn't look good

Just now, BenCoudon said:

You were right but....   She was there the first few days and it looks promising

But she is not there anymore.  The guy has been alone in this apartment for several days now.

Where is she?    All what we see now is a guy beating off (hidden under the desk) in front of a PC.

We hope for improvement  but doesn't look good

I haven't looked into the apartment for a couple of days.  I didn't realize she was away.