This Apartment

Tourist visa is an authorization of the designated country/countries of destination within the Schengen Area issued to the citizens of countries that have mandatory visa requirements from the Schengen Zone with the sole purpose of traveling in the designated Schengen country/countries for pleasure or on a visit to their relatives living in the Schengen Zone. The holder of this type of visa is not required to have the citizenship of the designated country in order to spend time with their relatives or visiting the designated Schengen country however such an authorization has its limitations as well.

On a tourist visa you are allowed to reside in the designated country for the maximum of 3 months/90 days unless the visa states differently, and you are not allowed to work for such a period of time, unless the visa states differently.

Who needs a Schengen Visa?

Non-European citizens willing to travel to the Schengen Area are bound to apply for a short-term Schengen visa under “tourist” specification.  Depending on the visa issued they may be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry) and stay for no longer than 3 months 90 days per year in between the period of 6 months. Such a decision is made by the authorities depending on the nature of ones travel purpose and other relevant factors.

European Commission - Press release

Commission Progress Report: Ukraine meets criteria for visa liberalisation

Brussels, 18 December 2015

Commission Progress Report: Ukraine meets criteria for visa liberalisation

The Commission adopted today the sixth and last progress report on the implementation by Ukraine of its Visa Liberalisation Action Plan (VLAP). The progress report highlights the significant headway made by Ukraine to meet the criteria for visa liberalisation.

Following the positive assessment of the progress report and taking into account the overall EU-Ukraine relations, the Commission will present in early 2016 a legislative proposal to the Council and the European Parliament to lift visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens holding a biometric passport - amending Regulation (EC) No 539/2001.

It's not really the Visa itself that limits your stay in the country. Even for EU citizens there is a limit on how long you can stay in a country without working (as a pure tourist, basically). Three months, I believe it is. I haven't looked up the details in a long time so it may have changed.

I can honestly say that if it wasn't for this one apartment, RLC would never make it.  You would think that they would screen for high sexed girls, be it that they are straight, bi, bi curious, or lesbian.  Lets face it folks, sex sales and with the lame things going on the past several days it's really disappointing in my opinion.

I have a question about the balcony and the volume being turned up on the TV.  I watched Ilona go out to the balcony and she was out there for several minutes and then all of a sudden she comes busting back in to the living room and turns the TV up even louder and then goes back out to the balcony.  My question is this, even when it's dead quiet (no TV) downstairs all I can make out is a soft mumble from anything being said on the balcony.  Is it my computer sound that is the reason for this or do any of you have the same issue?  I't just cracks me up how worried these girls get about being on the phone LOL, like anybody really cares!!

While I'm here, has anybody else noticed a change in the picture being received by RLC?  It appears to be much worse than what I remember!

...  I't just cracks me up how worried these girls get about being on the phone LOL, like anybody really cares!!

Regarding Ilona and her job I would not be surprised that some sensitive and personal information are discussed. And not only concerning herself but people/models she works with. Revealing names, addresses, places, times could have serious consequences. Even in Russian language, those things are the easiest to pick up.

While I'm here, has anybody else noticed a change in the picture being received by RLC?  It appears to be much worse than what I remember!

Quality depends a lot of lightning. It's not summer anymore, and even with lights on quality is not as good as in daylight. Although the picture looks bright, it is still not actually the case, since the camera increases the aperture, to increase image brightness. In a large aperture quality does not correspond to the same than smaller one.

Also, light is distributed unevenly in the room, than in daylight. One basic principle of video compression is to reduce the details in darker areas, which also affects the quality.