This Apartment

Bonjour,

Avec l' expérience acquis sur le net depuis de nombreuses années et rencontré de nombreuses personnes  avec qui vous en  attendez beaucoup plus ,bien souvent j ai remarqué que vous alliez droit dans le mur 

En lisant beaucoup de sujets  depuis quelques jours et en observant ce qui se passe dans cet appartement j' ai l' impression que la déception règne de la part de beaucoup de membres  de les voir pas aller beaucoup plus loin et que c' est exactement la meme chose qui se passe en ce moment ,il n' y a pas le retour  que vous attendez

Il faut vous dire que c' est que du virtuel et que les filles sont maitres  et décideront d' elles meme si il doit se passer quelque chose je sais que c 'est dur à admettre mais c' est ainsi

Ca fait 10 jours que je disais que Anna a loupé le coup avec Irma et s' en mord les doigts maintenant  avant le retour d'Ilona  qui a demandé elle aussi un massage juste pour le fun et maintenant que Layla est là, Irma pense pouvoir faire quelque chose avec elle mais est ce que Layla voudra, pas sur encore

Maintenant attendons et laissons les faire et croisons les doigts pour me faire mentir

Désolé j' ai été long mais je voulais mettre les choses  au clair

I am going to reveal little about my personality, This apartment was very refreshing for me to watch. The girls were young and very outgoing. I am somewhat of an introvert. They brought out a lot of what I am not. I watched intently as they played with each other and were very silly. They laughed a lot and had so much fun with each other. It made me want to tune in more and more just see what silly thing Ilona would do next, or how the shyness of Anna was being exposed by Irma. I wanted to see just how far the envelop would be pushed by the girls. I truly loved to watch the dancing in the living room. I miss how they would ll three cuddle up on the couch like three peas in a pod. I am sad today because I now believe that is lost forever. Good thing NELLY won't let anyone drag her down !!!!!

oh..what was that...Anna and Irma drunk and sleeping together but nothing...i think they are still confused about their relationship...but Anna did invite her and she usually doesnt sleep topless...but she did...i was expecting a lot but still not that disappointed....grt to see them bonding again...

and grt to see Layla sleeping alone on her first official night in Irma's room....

Yeah I thought they would have done something seeing as both the other girls were drunk and asleep. I thought Anna was sending signals when she grabbed Irma's boob while standing at the door. Then after talking a while Irma turned and faced away from Anna and they both went to sleep......... I was  like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" lol

oh..what was that...Anna and Irma drunk and sleeping together but nothing...i think they are still confused about their relationship...but Anna did invite her and she usually doesnt sleep topless...but she did...i was expecting a lot but still not that disappointed....grt to see them bonding again...

and grt to see Layla sleeping alone on her first official night in Irma's room....

Anna and Irma were NOT drunk. They were the two girls who stayed sober so that they could watch over and take care of Ilona and Layla.

Irma brought Layla home who could barely stand up she was so drunk. Irma took her upstairs, got her out of her dress and put her to bed. Then she went downstairs and proceeded to clean the living room and kitchen which had been left a mess when they all went out clubbing.

Anna basically did the same thing for Ilona. The only difference was that Irma was there to help Anna with Ilona. They also took care of Layla and Ilona who both got sick and threw up shortly after being put to bed.

Please don't state things as fact when they are not. It's not fair to the girls. Anyone who reads those kinds of posts will believe that Irma and Anna were drunk. They were not. They are good people who take care of their friends. And, the reason Irma is sleeping in Anna's bed is because Anna was lonely and asked her to do so. When Irma said yes, Anna gave her a hug. There has been nothing sexual between them since they got into bed, talked a while and went to sleep.

its not just my forum but you insult almost everyone who comments on here like i dont believe im reading this um you got proof.and i only insult people when everytime i write and some dumb ass like you alongs with a stupid remark step off my dick like i said you dont like what i write just keep scrolling down the page.

its not just my forum but you insult almost everyone who comments on here like i dont believe im reading this um you got proof.and i only insult people when everytime i write and some dumb ass like you alongs with a stupid remark step off my dick like i said you dont like what i write just keep scrolling down the page.

show me where I insulted anybody. (diagreeing isn't insulting)

you have called me a fucking dick, a fucking dumb ass (twice) and a fucking asshole in 2 posts

I can comment on here in the same way as anybody else. If you don't like it, why not take your own advice, and ignore it? it seems simple to me, as you say, scroll on :o)

As per my observation, none of the doors have a lock. I think that is one of the reasons by Anna, or K&K always did it under the sheets...they didnot want to get caught doing it...ofcourse Irma doesnt really care...

Plus, has anyone else noticed some sort of cold war between Layla and Anna...for the last couple of nights they have hardly talked when together alone...Anna preferred being in the kitchen for one whole hr instead of sitting with Layla in the tv lounge, until Irma arrived, last evening

LOOL..and good to see Irma avoiding her own room ever since Layla has officially transferred there...